What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Oh and I installed my aluminum tank pads at least that turned out okay

5B45ED74-EE85-4818-AA39-A77DFA1E3618.jpeg

Proof is in the pudding.

I really need to relocate my rostra cruise and mount it like yours, so I don’t have to keep stuffing tools and spares in my tank bag. Would be nice to fit everything in my repair kit in the trunk and just have my ball cap, glasses and earplugs in the tank bag. Nice setup!

I really need to relocate my rostra cruise and mount it like yours, so I don’t have to keep stuffing tools and spares in my tank bag. Would be nice to fit everything in my repair kit in the trunk and just have my ball cap, glasses and earplugs in the tank bag. Nice setup!

Except for a few small items all I use my tank bag for is a cooler. I place the rain cover inside ‘up’ with a frozen ice pack then sodas and water bottles then another ice pack and pull the drawstring on the rain cover and close the bag. Keeps everything cold almost all day even on really hot days. Been doing this for quite awhile as I always hated stopping in some pristine lookout in the mountains or wherever and having warm water to drink. I can refreeze the ice packs overnight at a motel if I’m touring. After a day’s ride they go back into my fridge.

Getting ready to do a full retrofit projector + demon eyes and angel eyes for the 2018 hayabusa. And stripping it down to do a full akrapovic 4-2-1 exhaust. I know I need a stand, but I don’t want anything but either a skylift or bursig and they’re both sold out right now. So I have to wait, unfortunately.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Getting ready to do a full retrofit projector + demon eyes and angel eyes for the 2018 hayabusa. And stripping it down to do a full akrapovic 4-2-1 exhaust. I know I need a stand, but I don’t want anything but either a skylift or bursig and they’re both sold out right now. So I have to wait, unfortunately.

View attachment 1585944

View attachment 1585945

View attachment 1585946

Whoa, the front intake grills are in the intake tubes on the 08+’s??:eek:

My Bursig was $700, but according to them, it was the first Bursig set up for a Busa sold in the U.S, 2011 if I remember right.
I think they're around $400-$450 now.

Still 549$ and they want 120$ for adapter plates. I picked up rear and front pit bulls today for 120$ total. Pretty much a steal and will use these until I get my hands on a bursig if I can.

image.jpg

Fitted up the quickshifter , I will test run it tomorrow , then Saturday , fine tune the settings . Also bought some inner fairing panel and bellypan clips from Suzuki . A couple of pics of Q/S , one of my finger and me toad face !! The only steel fasteners in either picture are on the battery terminals .
IMG_20181004_103042.jpg

IMG_20181004_152756.jpg
IMG_20181004_152858.jpg

Last edited:
Back