Show me your cockpit

On my bird. Rostra cruise control, heated grips with power digital display also doubles as current DC power output from charging system, Adaptive TPX radar with heads up led warning light, Garmin zumo 396LM,
ABM/LSL bar kit, Titanium fasteners, spray bottle in 1 " emt conduit clamp with roller.
For cleaning bugs off helmet on the go.

Like the spray bottle mount for cleaning your visor! I usually pull over and keep mine under the tail, And style points for the custom clutch reservoir top!

Well I double checked and my bike doesn't have these....View attachment 1585864
Gen 1 gen 2...... must of been one of those small bolt ons

074BE4EF-0CD3-414A-BFA5-D49758EE9747.jpeg

E2C8C26A-E700-4617-9442-A8DC1ED199AB.jpeg

The little display above gauges is a Tire pressure monitoring system and the gauges where done by Scott and are a great match for the bike. To the left is the rostra cruise control pad and the 2 small push buttons by its side are to open my garage door and the community gate.

Thanks Nastee , I have been on a bit of a mission to get the chassis all done and ready for next phase of evolution for this bike .
This may not be the spot but you have the over sized rear rotor and adaptor. Is it worth the trouble? Honestly looked at the adaptor and got frustrated, had no idea what i was buying or really for how much it was with exchange rate. Think it was just the adaptor & if so what type/size rear caliper do I need. Not afraid to say i'm a little lost.

....pit, geeze, don’t know why I was cut off there. I was trying to install a stem mount ram ball to mount accessories but it would not get tight enough. Made me think about the fact that the part we look at most is our gauges, instruments or cockpit. Gagets, ergonomics, and style all come into play here, let’s see your setup.
I will start even though mine is boring for now....View attachment 1585833
BORING? Start it up and take a ride! I have a stem mount on my Gen 1 for my Garmin. No matter how much I tighten it, it still moves. It's kinda nice though because, when I turn the Bars, (because the mount isn't tight in the hole), the mount and the Nav. stay pretty centered. I'm happy it doesn't tighten now but, it bothered me until I got used to it.

This may not be the spot but you have the over sized rear rotor and adaptor. Is it worth the trouble? Honestly looked at the adaptor and got frustrated, had no idea what i was buying or really for how much it was with exchange rate. Think it was just the adaptor & if so what type/size rear caliper do I need. Not afraid to say i'm a little lost.

The rear rotor is the standard size 260mm , only a Galfer wave disc for Hayabusa Gen 2 , so you can choose to use the standard disc . The caliper is Brembo and carrier is Active underslung 84mm mount , with Brembo 84mm 2 piston caliper 'P2' in billet .
https://japan.webike.net/products/22826206.html
for bracket . The caliper is available in this billet or a cheaper cast . The pitch is 84mm for this bracket so search Brembo 84mm P2 in USA for best price . Other 84mm pitch calipers could also be compatible with this mount .
Good hunting

Last edited:
Mines all about function.
- Corbin Seat – recently modified with gel insert.
- Tech Spec tank pads - To keep the boys off the tank!
- 3M Scotcgard paint protection film (everywhere)
- Antique (3rd bike now!) Eclipse Tank bag, recently electrified! Just finished wiring this up to power my radar, phone, gopro etc.
- CNC Topyokes 1 1/8” fatbar top clamp.
- Renthal Streetfigher bend Fatbar.
- Heat Demon Grip Heater kit.
- Nep Throttle lock
- Crampbuster (wide)
- CRG Roll a Click levers (short brake, long clutch)
- Lightech banjos at both MC’s, double banjo bleeder at brake MC.
- Custom +4” brake and clutch lines
- Dark Smoke Double Bubble
- RAM Magnetic Radar Detector Mount.
- Various 3D printed parts - Bar ends, Allen bolt caps, Mirror Extender/risers etc.
Capture.JPG
Capture2.jpg

Double bubble wind screen, Gipro gear guage, cabon gauge cover, Scotts dampener, Yanshinki triple trees lowered1 & 3quarter ", LSR fork covers, clutch/brake covers, adjustable levers, Core brake lines, Shintz quick turn throttle, 6061 mirrors function great but pitted need to be replaced. All go some show.

20180930_160955.jpg

Back