What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Today I plugged in the battery tender from the next bike over to the busa. Going for a long ride this sunday and I'm excited as all get out about it.
For all the busa hate you see on other forums and youtube, etc...I just dont give a damn. Its such a awesome feeling to point your eyes where you want to be and twist the throttle and be there right now

20180928_194802.jpg

Today I plugged in the battery tender from the next bike over to the busa. Going for a long ride this sunday and I'm excited as all get out about it.
For all the busa hate you see on other forums and youtube, etc...I just dont give a damn. Its such a awesome feeling to point your eyes where you want to be and twist the throttle and be there right now

View attachment 1585702
Wait....what the holy motherlode of bikes...Please explain

Wait....what the holy motherlode of bikes...Please explain

Lol. I have a handful of bikes. Nothing exotic or expensive. Just bikes like most of us can afford.
My newest addition is a yamaha morphous. My first scooter, and I'm having a ball on it. This thing is low and super long. Everybody says it looks like a cadillac from the rear so I ordered a cadillac emblem to put on the trunk :thumbsup:

20180929_105614.jpg

20180929_105739.jpg

Lol. I have a handful of bikes. Nothing exotic or expensive. Just bikes like most of us can afford.
My newest addition is a yamaha morphous. My first scooter, and I'm having a ball on it. This thing is low and super long. Everybody says it looks like a cadillac from the rear so I ordered a cadillac emblem to put on the trunk :thumbsup:

View attachment 1585808

View attachment 1585809
TB3 I was hoping you put my exhaust on your bike buddy ;) by the way you should see my Yamaha scooter . T Max aka XP500

Adjusted my DID chain and tried Back to Black in their new spray can on the upper fairing panels. Works great and is much easier to apply than their old squeeze bottle. Also, for the first time in 63,000 miles I added about a half pint of oil! Amsoil is good stuff and Suzuki makes good motors!:D

Packing 4500 mile road trip tools / emergency repair equipment

View attachment 1585879

Although I’ve nevr needed more than a 14mm wrench for a loose banjo bolt, and chain adjusting tools, when I rode my old CBXs on tour I also carried a bunch of tools. On the Busa I don’t carry anything more than the bike’s tool kit and some Allens. Of course I have the best towing service, a credit card and a phone. Tell me, do you take tools when you drive your car long distance?

Although I’ve nevr needed more than a 14mm wrench for a loose banjo bolt, and chain adjusting tools, when I rode my old CBXs on tour I also carried a bunch of tools. On the Busa I don’t carry anything more than the bike’s tool kit and some Allens. Of course I have the best towing service, a credit card and a phone. Tell me, do you take tools when you drive your car long distance?
Yes. Old habits die hard. Drove a 72 C10 for far to long. Boy scout always be prepared.
It all packs into my tail section storage mod.
I have only used tools like this for my own bike once. 99% it's for someone else. I've rescued more bikes, and cars than I can count. Last year a local member poked at me for carrying a bead poper from motion pro. Ironic his valve stem broke 50 miles later. 20 minutes later we were all riding again because I had it with a extra valve stem / fishing tool

Back