Finally purchased a new gen

Hmm I guess I’m just dumb on lifts lmao! That being said, it seems I would still need 2 stands (which will more than likely be a pit bull) to do any sort of work on that lift. Eventually coming out the the same investment, but will require more effort to move around. I might hold out for the bursig in the events it comes back and just buy a used center stand for now.
Bursig do look sick. Only thing nice about a lift compared to everything else is you can work on your bike at eye level.

Well I just scoop fries for a living. Thank you for your service. But after my entire turbo build. I said WTF am I laying on the ground for.

I’m not brave enough for a turbo yet. That and I’m barely 800 miles into an 18”. I wanna enjoy it for 20k miles before I turbo it. How’s that power feel?

Sissy. I enjoyed mine for 125 miles and said F this. Called Frank and turbod.

Lol. I usually ride one up with my wife in the back seat on the busa. Was thinking of getting a v4 or an s1000rr sometimes next year. Between that and the TT Q60, funds are tight.

One can never have too many guns.

Like my new Colt?:D
46C70D0F-53B4-4207-9B32-5FA702179A06.jpeg

Nice Colt. I've never been a fan of 1911s personally. The only EDC I use is Springfield Armory XD series in .45 caliber. I recently sold one of my Kriss Vectors so i may pick up a 1911.

Shoot the one you’re interested in. I like the heft of the full size all steel .45 and this one shoots as good as it looks. Round after round it settles right back on target so it’s like shooting button holes in a shirt. I have a Herter’s western derringer in .357 that’s my usual EDC as you call them. The barrels are about a quarter inch longer than the rounds and the muzzle flash is startling in the dark.:D My old S&W snubby fits nicely anywhere too. And as a final thread jack I lust
C7B30A2B-5CFE-475F-8910-A072BA7823B2.jpeg

ED7A3CC1-46C3-427E-8DD1-814FBB5D62CD.jpeg

after this Colt Anaconda. Gorgeous huh.

Took apart the fairings and prepping to install a full akrapovic 4-2-1 exhaust, also doing a retrofit projector bulb for the headlights. Then I’ll try to see if I can upgrade the cluster LED lights. Got these two pit bull stands off of offer up for 60$ a piece. They’ll do until I get a bursig.

59DB6BE6-5956-43E9-A527-08A1D143D8A4.png

Making some progress. Prepared everything for tomorrow night when my new bolts comes in for the full akrapovic exhaust. Also retrofitting headlights for projectors.

Does anyone know of a reputable place where I can get my gauges LEDs done in Dallas/FW area?

image.jpg

Making some progress. Prepared everything for tomorrow night when my new bolts comes in for the full akrapovic exhaust. Also retrofitting headlights for projectors.

Does anyone know of a reputable place where I can get my gauges LEDs done in Dallas/FW area?

View attachment 1586018

Send your guages to Scotts Blue Guages.
They have several colors to choose from, have a quick turn around time, and do excellent work.

Back