My New Busa...Changing Exhaust..

Here are three places I'm thinking of going just have to pick one:

http://mphohio.com/

I’d go with this 1 for sure! The only 1 I’ve actually heard about that should be able to take care of you.

That 1st 1 is a Dealership so they are gonna be more into selling you something than upgrading. On top of that they sell Euro bikes so the labor rate is probably close to $150 an hour....

The last 1 seems more Harley cruiser orientated along with custom work which will probably be pricey $$$. That’s even if they’d wanna Deal with a metric bike

I’d go with this 1 for sure! The only 1 I’ve actually heard about that should be able to take care of you.

That 1st 1 is a Dealership so they are gonna be more into selling you something than upgrading. On top of that they sell Euro bikes so the labor rate is probably close to $150 an hour....

The last 1 seems more Harley cruiser orientated along with custom work which will probably be pricey $$$. That’s even if they’d wanna Deal with a metric bike

Busa1
That's who I was thinking about going with,I'll let ya know...
Thanks

Is it necessary to dyno the bike after putting the pipe...and the Power Commander on it..?

If you buy a Brocks exhaust and PC, the PC will have a Brocks dyno map installed on it.
Those are generally pretty good, where as most PC base maps are junk.
Regardless, a good dyno tune is always recomended whenever possible.
If you can get it dyno tuned, definately do it.

I had a baseline dyno run on mine with a Brocks(Short Meg)and map(with Shell 89 octane)and made 187 hp to the rear wheel.Then we added 4 short stacks,new Iridium plugs,a Sprint air filter,(from Brocks)and a full dyno tune from Attack Performance(Huntington Beach,CA)still using Shell 89 octane and ended up with 197 hp to the wheel.Tuner said the 4 short stacks were probably good for 3 hp(with no power loss on the bottom end like he had expected),another 1 or so from the filter,and the rest from a good tune.I immediately noticed the bike running smoother all throughout the rpm range and consider the $350 for the tune well worth it.

Is it necessary to dyno the bike after putting the pipe...and the Power Commander on it..?

Financially if you can afford to do it then why half ass it??

Now if you can’t afford a couple hundred for the dyno or there’s no credible tuners in the area then the Map Brock’s gives you with their package will suffice. A lot of people have been happy with their maps and technical support. It will get the job done but if you want your bike running to the upmost optimal performance possible then get it dyno’d

I had a baseline dyno run on mine with a Brocks(Short Meg)and map(with Shell 89 octane)and made 187 hp to the rear wheel.Then we added 4 short stacks,new Iridium plugs,a Sprint air filter,(from Brocks)and a full dyno tune from Attack Performance(Huntington Beach,CA)still using Shell 89 octane and ended up with 197 hp to the wheel.Tuner said the 4 short stacks were probably good for 3 hp(with no power loss on the bottom end like he had expected),another 1 or so from the filter,and the rest from a good tune.I immediately noticed the bike running smoother all throughout the rpm range and consider the $350 for the tune well worth it.
I am also running the same short stacks , plugs and Sprint P08 F1-85 filter , and certainly no complaints so far .

Shot the fronts and rears about 5 years ago with Rust-Oleum 2X Ultra Cover Flat Black.No muss/no fuss,didn't even take them apart,just hung them from the rafters on a coat hanger and gave everything about 3 coats.Every now and then when my feet wear off a bit on the front pegs just takes a minute to stick a piece of cardboard behind them and do a quick touch up,and that particular flat black pretty much matches the frame,swingarm,etc.

Bike is definitely quieter outside bro,I actually don't mind the tone with the baffle out but the cars around me at a stop light do,everyone rolls up their windows.:laugh:
lol.. isn't that the worst.... when u have to ACT like the bike ure riding ISNT that loud... im the same way... the noise doesn't bother me... but little kids sticking their fingers in their ears tips me off.. I don't get it... I go to the shooting range and I HATE to wear ear protection because THEN I cant hear the instructor with the firing line commands,

lol.. isn't that the worst.... when u have to ACT like the bike ure riding ISNT that loud... im the same way... the noise doesn't bother me... but little kids sticking their fingers in their ears tips me off.. I don't get it... I go to the shooting range and I HATE to wear ear protection because THEN I cant hear the instructor with the firing line commands,
Get yourself some electronic muffs, that is the best money spent to protect your ears AND hear better when given instructions. If I have a break in I put them on. Then I have super hearing and if firing indoors EVERYONE without them is disoriented except you.

Get yourself some electronic muffs, that is the best money spent to protect your ears AND hear better when given instructions. If I have a break in I put them on. Then I have super hearing and if firing indoors EVERYONE without them is disoriented except you.
that's the thing though... the noise doesn't bother me... after a decade of shooting and qualifying... people pretty much leave me alone now... granted.. I have never discharged a weapon inside a home.... but my lil .380 is ALWAYS in my pocket(Im NOT getting robbed).. and I have ran into inmates out in public... never had an issue... just one argument years ago.... 9mm here I believe.. but these pocket pistols are amazing.. (a lil .380 in ure pocket is better than a .357 magnum in ure dresser drawer at home)… when I retire.. ill be 47 and I guess I have to give it to the state or sell it(weapon is on my badge).. thread hijack over
1537831726517.png

Last edited:
that's the thing though... the noise doesn't bother me... after a decade of shooting and qualifying... people pretty much leave me alone now... granted.. I have never discharged a weapon inside a home.... but my lil .380 is ALWAYS in my pocket(Im NOT getting robbed).. and I have ran into inmates out in public... never had an issue... just one argument years ago.... 9mm here I believe.. but these pocket pistols are amazing.. (a lil .380 in ure pocket is better than a .357 magnum in ure dresser drawer at home)… when I retire.. ill be 47 and I guess I have to give it to the state or sell it(weapon is on my badge).. thread hijack overView attachment 1585515

lol, me too, and
20180326_215310.jpg

I live in a fairly safe area...and I carry a .380 with me everywhere too.
Mainly for vicious dogs(they'll get one warning shot...one), or in defense of my family, or against a shooter. I'll stand and fight, even 2 people before I'de resort to using it though.

Back