Show off your previous Suzuki’s

haha... look
1537312681537.png

im amazed by this stuff... and how CLOSE some of the counterfeits are... I used to get 30 dollar Gucci bags and alllllllllll my buddies would buy em for their girls...… I don't do it anymore.... think its illegal to just have that stuff.

Shouldn’t this post be on the “what did you do to your busa today” thread?:poke: Anyways, we call those “Chazzo” levers. Pazzo are the real ones and chazzo are the Chinese copies, hence the nickname we gave them.
Yep, you’re right. Wrong post. I know they’re cheap. Just wanted to try out some shorties to see if I like them. Wasn’t gonna spend big bucks just to possibly return something

What a great machine these were in their day...they are worth piles and piles of money now. My buddy had a Walter Wolf edition that burned in a garage fire, he was pretty broke up for a long time.
i kick myself for selling it all the time, and not just for the value, it was a cool bike. rumor has it thats been floating around since 86 someone in town has a wolf in the crate. these are lottery list bikes.

i kick myself for selling it all the time, and not just for the value, it was a cool bike. rumor has it thats been floating around since 86 someone in town has a wolf in the crate. these are lottery list bikes.
If the rumour was valid, that would be Unicorn pee for sure....
In the day I rode the Walter Wolf, an RZ500, NS400 all within a few months of each other...they were pretty common in those days. I even rode a TZR250 and an RG250.....they were brilliant. At the time I was riding a very heavily modified RD400 Daytona.

Love the 2 strokers....

If the rumour was valid, that would be Unicorn pee for sure....
In the day I rode the Walter Wolf, an RZ500, NS400 all within a few months of each other...they were pretty common in those days. I even rode a TZR250 and an RG250.....they were brilliant. At the time I was riding a very heavily modified RD400 Daytona.

Love the 2 strokers....
rd 400nor rd350lc is on the list. i have heard the rumor from various people, the guy used to own one of the suzi dealerships here.

Yep, you’re right. Wrong post. I know they’re cheap. Just wanted to try out some shorties to see if I like them. Wasn’t gonna spend big bucks just to possibly return something
Nothing wrong with that. Some people get mad about others buying them, but I don’t see a problem. After trying them myself and also trying the ASV shorty levers on my gsxr600, I understand that there is a difference and the ASVs felt smoother(?), but don’t think they need to cost as much as they do. Those look really nice on your bike. I’ve been debating getting some short ones for my brembo MCs.

rd 400nor rd350lc is on the list. i have heard the rumor from various people, the guy used to own one of the suzi dealerships here.
I should have kept my Daytona...

If that rumour becomes reality, what a find! It would be quite a find.

After my 550 the GS1100 was a natural progression. Of course, I kept building it over the years. Sold it after 15 years of ownership. Wish I knew where it was today.

I built it to an 1170 with New England Performance welded crank and undercut tranny. Vance and Hines Superhub clutch hub, Orient oil pump gears and cam chain tensioner and 36mm RS flatslides. S&K racing did the portwork. My dad helped me graft on the ZX6 front end with 16 inch wheel and the GSX-R1100 rear wheel. The Vance and Hines Strong Arm swing arm was made for them by Cal Fab. I had the V&H pipe aluminum spray coated by NewEngland Spray Metal in Salem, MA. It was used in the NOS ads in 1994. Not the bike specifically, but my letter and it's dyno charts were used there anyway.

10689810_10202722802091353_3841417356280803806_n.jpg

I still have Sport Rider from August 1994. At the time of the Ad she was making 111 hp on motor and 168 on spray. Later with the S&K head and V&H .348 @258 cams she made a best of 137 hp and 218 on spray. Stock it was a blistering 88 hp. LOL

20180921_123500.jpg
20180921_123528.jpg
20180921_123556.jpg

No photo of the bike, but I still have the brochure of the very first motorcycle I bought. With paper route money and a little financial support from Mom and Dad.

1979 TS100N. Trail riding galore. It
20180921_130130.jpg
lead me to RM's PE's, KX's and a KTM MC125 and a Husqvarna XC250. Of course the street bikes arrived with the GS550 above.

So I've had some history with Suzuki's First was, years ago 1998 Bandit 1200, then bought a 2003 GSXR 1000 and then had a 2003 hayabusa and a 1994 gsxr 1100. Couldn't find all pictures so took some of the net for references. And then now a Gen1 Turbo busa and a Gen 2 Bone Stock busa.

IMG_1316.JPG

001.jpg

2003-SUZUKI-GSXR1000.jpg

GSX-R-1100-left-side.jpg

Last edited:
Back