New PB.. awe yeah

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Not sure how much more I've got in it, until I have to spend some real cash, but I'm thinking there's a bit more. One more race of the season this weekend unless we get rained out. Dont mind the zzz reaction time ;-)

20180918_142820.jpg

Congrats, always fun to hit a new best! It would be fun to work on the 60' but not knowing the details of the bike it's hard to say how close you are to the limit. That slip looks very similar to mine and I know I need to 60' better.

Congrats! Any run under 8 seconds is badass!:cool: I appreciate a 1,320’ run more than any other. How bout a pic of the bike?

PS. So, just to confirm, there’s no new Peanut Butter?:confused::)

Pro street. The greatest. Fighting my hand clutch is why I ask. I heard of getting in the 1.4’s. That’s my goal but I’m too fat if it’s really possible to do. I have a multistage on the bench but I’m obsessed with the challenge. Thanks for the pic, thats my kind of busa

The bike looks great. I like the blue. The color looks very similar to a Busa I painted for a buddy. Where do you run at? It seems odd to get a 990 foot time. I see a 1000 foot time but not 990.

Back