Voting help requested...

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRg'sters,
I am on the 129 photos featured photo list for the week. I was at the Dragon on my GROM last Friday... any votes would be appreciated... there are no Busas in contention, so for me there is no conflict, LOL - and yes... I was trying to be a Dragon on the Dragon...

If you guys don't mind, please go to the 129 photos home page and vote :)

129 Photos

1537253358936.png

I saw your crazy ass there! There were 2 other GROMs there. Couldn't believe this is turning into a thing.

If you're crazy enough to do this, you get my vote.

SMH. Freakin GROMs on the dragon!

What the hell is the world coming to.

I saw your crazy ass there! There were 2 other GROMs there. Couldn't believe this is turning into a thing.

Don't knock it until you've tried it @TallTom ! So much fun!!! We rode the hell out of everyone's Grom one trip there, then @omslaw and I bought a Kawi Z125 just to mess with 'em. You'd be surprised at what those little bikes can do on that twisty stretch of road. :super:

You saw me? That is hilarious! I wish i would have known. I also had Bessie there... I rode her after I took off the suit.

You saw me? That is hilarious! I wish i would have known. I also had Bessie there... I rode her after I took off the suit.
Green rainsuit. Couldn't have been 2 of those on GROMs. Had no idea it would be you. We we're on our way home from Asheville. In a car. Wanted to show my g/f the spectacle that is the Dragon.

Was surprised to see Kill boy now had a place there. That was new since I was there last.

Back