Best Synthetic Oil for a Gen 2

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group and I had a question. I have a 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa and I am looking to change out my oil. I've heard that motul oil is really good but I am unsure of which one would be best for my bike. I would love to get feedback from all of you.

Mobile 1 synthetic.....

Been running it for years with no issues @ all.

#1 reason is because it’s readilly available @ several retail stores that are open 7 days a week..... So when I need it it’s always there and @ a great price. No waiting No shipping Fees just stop @ a store and grab it

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group and I had a question. I have a 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa and I am looking to change out my oil. I've heard that motul oil is really good but I am unsure of which one would be best for my bike. I would love to get feedback from all of you.
Hello there Triny, welcome to the club:) Good info coming your way soon!

Mobile 1 synthetic.....

Been running it for years with no issues @ all.

#1 reason is because it’s readilly available @ several retail stores that are open 7 days a week..... So when I need it it’s always there and @ a great price. No waiting No shipping Fees just stop @ a store and grab it

I also own
an 06 with
87,000 on
Rotella T6
no issues .

:super:

hqdefault.jpg

Recently found out a new way to save even more $$$ on Mobile 1

Pep Boys has a eBay store and they carry mobile 1 synthetic. They have a quart listed for like $8.99 or something like that which is slightly cheaper than what most actual stores sell it for. Well at least once a week they drop the price down from that to like $7 a quart! You couple that with eBay bucks and your basically getting a BOGO on some quality oil :beerchug:

They ship FAST too btw

Recently found out a new way to save even more $$$ on Mobile 1

Pep Boys has a eBay store and they carry mobile 1 synthetic. They have a quart listed for like $8.99 or something like that which is slightly cheaper than what most actual stores sell it for. Well at least once a week they drop the price down from that to like $7 a quart! You couple that with eBay bucks and your basically getting a BOGO on some quality oil :beerchug:

They ship FAST too btw
And that’s with free shipping?

Back