Rising fuel prices - anyone worried about attending as a result?

one is not sure yet and the other is Lycan.... getting a hold of him these days is like trying to nail jello to the wall... :laugh:

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis

imagesCAQKGF8M.jpg

one is not sure yet and the other is Lycan.... getting a hold of him these days is like trying to nail jello to the wall... :laugh:

Smart money is that there will be a spot open... the smarter money is that @ $5/gal and up we might be better off riding. 9mpg, 31gal tank.... $150 for about 300miles of range....its something like 900 miles so about $900 in gas round trip. Riding will suck but its a crap pile cheaper. 3x gas = $300 ... I would probably drive if thats all it was but those are the things we should probably chat on da phone about sooner than later :poke:

I think you should consider riding....I am a stop off point here in MD for all southbound peeps...anyone is welcome, you can bunk with Oz:laugh:

Think of it, could be pretty cool to meet up with others along the way...if coordinated right..:thumbsup:

Travel time to the Dragon from me is 10 hrs but thats towing in a truck...im sure you can shave off a few hours on a busa...

What day are you thinking of leaving?

Ahhh Michelle...think you're slick dontcha!:laugh:

I never said I was going, I was just throwing that out there for peeps since the ride your bike option was suggested by meathead:whistle:

Nice try!:rofl:

Ahhh Michelle...think you're slick dontcha!:laugh:

I never said I was going, I was just throwing that out there for peeps since the ride your bike option was suggested by meathead:whistle:

Nice try!:rofl:

you are going, we need a vacation from all the shenanigans and I already told ya what was what :poke:

Michelle, we are currently thinking of heading south on wed and that includes stopping in MD to kidnap someone. If we do actually ride its probably still rolling down Wed but need to get a hold of a few folks to sort out the route/method of transport.

and meathead, I'd rather sleep with the bikes, Oz has some hardcore farts :rofl:

you are going, we need a vacation from all the shenanigans and I already told ya what was what :poke:

Michelle, we are currently thinking of heading south on wed and that includes stopping in MD to kidnap someone. If we do actually ride its probably still rolling down Wed but need to get a hold of a few folks to sort out the route/method of transport.

and meathead, I'd rather sleep with the bikes, Oz has some hardcore farts :rofl:

There you go...kidnapping! Hasn't that been done before :whistle:

I was planning on leaving Thursday morning, but perhaps I should leave Wednesday and hook up with you guys...hrmmmm...

With gas prices here already over $4/gal and increasing daily, has anyone started to worry about making the bash? Is there a point that will turn you away? $5/gal, $6/gal? ???

I'm still pretty definite about going but there are definitely some financial concerns as fuel goes up and up. Anyone riding in that would have normally hauled in with a truck and/or trailer?
Try this

20180908_060933.jpg

Back