Busa Seat Cowling..?

SteelCity15074

Registered
So I just bought this 2013 Hayabusa a couple of days ago, I was pulling it out of the garage to clean the garage and must not have had the black seat cowling snapped on and it fell off hit the floor and got scratched like crazy, my question is does anyone know aftermarket places that sell these things cheap I've seen them on Amazon just don't know how good they look to the original, I'm pretty pissed because I'm meticulous with my bike
Any Help Is Appreciated

Yeah I saw them on eBay and Amazon for pretty good price I'm just wondering if they have the shine that this one had this one was from the factory?

Most every year the Busa color changed.
As in, there may be a black, white, whatever color bike most every year...but most all of them have a different paint code, and will not match exactly.
Just to keep in mind if you're picky.
And that is Suzuki, not aftermarket.
Post a want add here, someone probably has one for sale.

That was a thought too but yesterday I ordered one from eBay so I'm going to see how that turns out, this is what I may do there's someone out here that does real good airbrushing I may just have them airbrush something over the part that got the little bit of scratching in it, I had a pitbull for like 14 years that died a couple of months ago I thought it'd be kind of cool to maybe put his picture on the back... Not necessarily that picture

Attach30814_20180905_224946.jpg

Most every year the Busa color changed.
As in, there may be a black, white, whatever color bike most every year...but most all of them have a different paint code, and will not match exactly.
Just to keep in mind if you're picky.
And that is Suzuki, not aftermarket.
Post a want add here, someone probably has one for sale.
The Black genII busa used one color code until 2011 and then another color code for the black after 2012. I learned this after doing some research on colorrite website to see if I could piece together a black fairing set by buying used pieces off eBay.

I'm not too picky will see when it gets here what it looks like I know there's some metallic in the one that came wit I'm I'm not too picky we'll see when it gets here what it looks like I know there's some metallic in the one that came with it then again if I put that mural on the back there it might not make a difference either way I will take a pic and let you guys know

I'm not too picky will see when it gets here what it looks like I know there's some metallic in the one that came wit I'm I'm not too picky we'll see when it gets here what it looks like I know there's some metallic in the one that came with it then again if I put that mural on the back there it might not make a difference either way I will take a pic and let you guys know

There are different colors of metallic in the paint as well. Some black have a black or silver flake, some have a blueish purple.
I'm colorblind, so the colors I say may not be exact, but there are definately differences in the base and the flake over the years.

Back