Lets see your current bike(s)... and a description.

Why do you assume he lost any suspension travel? Ride height has nothing to do with travel

Well, a truer statement would be that ride height (may) have nothing to do with travel. Suspension travel certainly (can) be affected by lowering and as he said, was. Raising the forks too high lowers everything, body panels, pipes, pegs and so on. Changing or cutting the rear spring can have the same effect.

Well, a truer statement would be that ride height (may) have nothing to do with travel. Suspension travel certainly (can) be affected by lowering and as he said, was. Raising the forks too high lowers everything, body panels, pipes, pegs and so on. Changing or cutting the rear spring can have the same effect.
cutting the rear spring>>???????? lol

Lol, I guess you could chop the spring but most people use lowering links.
whats funny is he thinks I am stupid... gives me poop allllll the time... and im not brilliant... that's never been disputed by anybody..... hes an old school type guy... as am i… but we are very different people... im vocal and shameless.... he is reserved and only vocal when firing shots at me.

2012 voodoo 4 into 1, built in speakers and amplifier, customers black on whit seat, lots of red stuff attached to her and a really interesting graphic on the hump. Just bought her a few days ago at first I was going to take all the bling off but I'm kinda having fun with the way it is.

IMG_6476.PNG

IMG_6541.JPG

Guess I'll play...
2012 M109R LE
2013 Busa LE
2014 Honda VFR Intercepter
2010 Coleman mini bike!!!!
Guess no picks of the mini. Busa pic was a quick camping trip to Key West with a couple buddies, hence the bags.
Troy
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Brand spanking new 2018 absolutely stock. One of only 15 white with red in Canada. 2000 kawi ZRX I'll just hit the high points Ohlins and Brembo on the front 320 mm sized full float front disks. 1down 2up sprockets solid bar mounts lighter rad brackets FP 2.5 induction ZX 11 cams full Akropovic exhaust Sargent seat polished rims HID head light from Japan, other bits and bobs here and there. Oh yeah and Ohlins shocks and all four hydraulic lines replaced with steel braided lines

Brand spanking new 2018 absolutely stock. One of only 15 white with red in Canada. 2000 kawi ZRX I'll just hit the high points Ohlins and Brembo on the front 320 mm sized full float front disks. 1down 2up sprockets solid bar mounts lighter rad brackets FP 2.5 induction ZX 11 cams full Akropovic exhaust Sargent seat polished rims HID head light from Japan, other bits and bobs here and there. Oh yeah and Ohlins shocks and all four hydraulic lines replaced with steel braided lines
Post up some pics bro !!

M90s look good. Two years though,:eek: watch the corners. Ever had a heavy cruiser before? The big Zuk doesn’t corner too well.

My 2011 with 100% factory bodywork. Bought it late April of this year with 8800 miles and now has 17000 miles on it. Current mods are K&N air filter, Yoshi R77 slip ons which are hopefully soon to be swapped out, Driven rearsets with brake light pressure switch, LED low beam headlight, ASV shorty levers, taillight flasher mod, Michelin Pilot Road 5s, and traction pads on the tank sides. Next couple of mods will be a flashed ECU, braided brake lines, and Saddlemen gel seat. Eventually, I'll swap out the header for a Vance and Hines catless header and tune the bike with a Power Commander.

20180823_135846.jpg

20180823_133343.jpg

Back