Liberal Governor Cuomo accomplishment... stunning

ali123

Banned
this is what is going on while NOBODY is looking... do u citizens feel safe? I know there will be some that say im stirring the pot... but this is an example of the results of going toooo far in ones ideals.. god help us WHEN these evil men ply their trade again... They exist in the same communities we allll inhabit and affect us all.. may god have mercy on their souls... as far as im concerned the governor is an accessory to murder allowing these men their freedom... along with a child murderer....
39979091_1677713425688740_4682808649624584192_n.jpg

Last edited:
All it takes to really know what’s happening is to read beyond the headlines.

‘ALBANY — Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced on Wednesday that he (intends) to restore voting rights to felons on parole, a move that could open the ballot box to more than 35,000 people.
The mechanism through which Mr. Cuomo plans to do so is unusual: He would consider pardons for all 35,000 people currently on parole in New York, as well as any new convicted felons who enter the parole system each month.
The move amounts to a legal sidestep of the State Legislature, where the Republican-controlled Senate has opposed many of Mr. Cuomo’s proposed criminal justice reforms. (It does not change state law), which currently bars convicted felons from voting unless they are on probation or have completed parole.
The governor said he had proposed legislation allowing parolees to vote, but that it had been rejected by the State Senate.
Richard Azzopardi, a spokesman for the governor, later clarified that Mr. Cuomo had proposed the idea during closed-door budget negotiations but that the idea was shot down; no bill was ever advanced.’

All it takes to really know what’s happening is to read beyond the headlines.

‘ALBANY — Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced on Wednesday that he (intends) to restore voting rights to felons on parole, a move that could open the ballot box to more than 35,000 people.
The mechanism through which Mr. Cuomo plans to do so is unusual: He would consider pardons for all 35,000 people currently on parole in New York, as well as any new convicted felons who enter the parole system each month.
The move amounts to a legal sidestep of the State Legislature, where the Republican-controlled Senate has opposed many of Mr. Cuomo’s proposed criminal justice reforms. (It does not change state law), which currently bars convicted felons from voting unless they are on probation or have completed parole.
The governor said he had proposed legislation allowing parolees to vote, but that it had been rejected by the State Senate.
Richard Azzopardi, a spokesman for the governor, later clarified that Mr. Cuomo had proposed the idea during closed-door budget negotiations but that the idea was shot down; no bill was ever advanced.’
Most states don’t allow felons to vote. Iowa doesn’t.

Herman Bell

The Truth About Herman Bell
April 20, 2018
When a recent New York Times editorial praised the announced release of Herman Bell, a serial killer of police officers, it reasoned that "To lock him up forever even though deemed a changed man is to make a mockery of his sentence: ‘25 years to life' is not supposed to be cynical code for ‘life.'" Bell has expressed "regret and remorse," it asserts, and so any objections to his liberty must be regarded as political pandering. Assuming that any apology is sufficient for the vicious campaign of domestic terrorism Bell undertook, some cynicism is warranted in judging the sincerity of his repentance. For nearly four decades after his murders of Police Officers Waverly Jones and Joseph Piagentini, on May 26, 1971, Bell continued to insist that he had been framed, and that the government had no right to hold him in custody. He claimed to be both an innocent man and a prisoner of war. In recent years, he has said that he's sorry for killing the men. There is no reason to believe him, then or now.
Bell was convicted after two trials, along with two codefendants, Albert Washington and Anthony Bottom. Officers Piagentini and Jones were ambushed in Harlem when they were on patrol. Bottom shot Jones in the back of the head with a .45, and then in the neck, and then in the back, and then in the buttocks; Jones was dead before he hit the ground. In contrast, Bell's killing of Piagentini was cruelly prolonged. In the account of the prosecutor, Robert Tanenbaum, "Piagentini died the way a bull dies in the ring, his body scored and torn with a dozen wounds that left him alive long enough to feel the impact of each bullet." A witness said that Piagentini's last words were of his daughters, one and three years old. Bell kept on shooting until he ran out of ammunition. He then took Piagentini's gun and continued to fire at him. After Bottom robbed Jones of his gun, he finished off Piagentini.
Bell, Bottom, and Washington were part of a San Francisco-based cell of the Black Liberation Army, the underground "direct action" wing of the Black Panther Party. They had come to New York after the BLA had coordinated a series of bank robberies, bombings, and attempted assassinations of police officers in the Bay Area, in 1970 and early 1971. Among their other violent acts, the group detonated a bomb at a church during a police officer's funeral. After the murders of the NYPD officers, they returned to San Francisco, where Washington and Bottom drove up to a police sergeant and tried to open fire with a machine gun. The gun jammed, and the men were arrested. A day later, Bell led a raid on the Ingleside police station, fatally shooting Sgt. John Young in the chest with a shotgun. A civilian clerk was shot in the arm. A bomb the militants brought that might have levelled the building failed to explode.
Bell was arrested later in New Orleans, where another crew of BLA members had committed a string of bank robberies. Two handguns, a rifle, and two shotguns were recovered from his apartment, including the shotgun used to kill Sgt. Young. The robberies were committed to subsidize the ongoing program of police assassinations.

Robert Hayes - Killed the officer who yelled hey stop when he jumped a turnstile

“He stayed in the BLA” while on the lam four months for the 1973 murder, the son noted.

“And the next time he was confronted by police, he tried to kill five more police officers,” he added, referring to the shootout in Hayes’ BLA hideout, during which Hayes opened fire with a sawed-off shotgun.

“He assassinated my father,” said the son, himself a deputy police chief with the Prince William County Police Department in Virginia.

Jose Dias

A drug dealer convicted of gunning down a young Bronx prosecutor has been granted parole after serving 26 years in prison, the Daily News has learned.

Jose Diaz, 48, fatally shot Sean Healy, then 30, as he bent over to pick up a box of doughnuts from a store on East 163rd St. on Aug. 30, 1990.

Diaz, a 19-year-old school janitor at the time, sprayed the bodega with an Uzi as he tried to kill a rival drug dealer in the store, prosecutors said.

MaryBeth Tinning

Marybeth Tinning seemed like the unluckiest mother on Earth. Over a 13-year-period from 1972 to 1985, each of Tinning’s nine children died under mysterious circumstances.

Initially, doctors attributed some of the infants’ death to SIDS. They also considered the possibility that some of them died from a rare hereditary disorder.

But after the 1985 death of 4-month-old Tami Lynne, the shocking truth about the Schenectady, New York, woman emerged: Tinning admitted to New York State investigators that she smothered the infant to death when she wouldn’t stop crying. She also allegedly confessed to killing two of her other children.

NBC News
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Wednesday that he was granting conditional pardons to every parolee in the state — 35,000 — to restore their voting rights.

Cuomo, facing a primary challenge from the left from actress and activist Cynthia Nixon, made an end-run around the state Legislature, where Republicans had stymied his effort.

In New York, the law bars felons on parole from voting and there are an estimated 35,000 in the state.

HOW'S THAT?

Reminds me of letting terrorists out of Gitmo. People were "shocked" to know that a few(all)of these men rejoined the fight.

This country is being run by the extreme Left and the extreme right. The farther you go on either side of the bell curve the stupider and crazier people get. Nothing surprises me anymore about this country. We have a lot of problems. Super politically and culturally bi-polar is just one issue.

This country is being run by the extreme Left and the extreme right. The farther you go on either side of the bell curve the stupider and crazier people get. Nothing surprises me anymore about this country. We have a lot of problems. Super politically and culturally bi-polar is just one issue.
did u read what these men did? they took lives.... brutally... I stare at these men in the eyes daily... hear their stories.... and thank god they are RIGHT WHERE they belong... in prison... a person who kills a cop will do anything.... and people don't seem to care until someone close to them is murdered.... then its an outrage,.

NBC News
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Wednesday that he was granting conditional pardons to every parolee in the state — 35,000 — to restore their voting rights.

Cuomo, facing a primary challenge from the left from actress and activist Cynthia Nixon, made an end-run around the state Legislature, where Republicans had stymied his effort.

In New York, the law bars felons on parole from voting and there are an estimated 35,000 in the state.

HOW'S THAT?
thanks man..... SHOCKING stuff...… I was hoping that i wasn't gonna have to explain all their cases.... and bear in mind.... these are only the ones that are PUBLICISED.

did u read what these men did? they took lives.... brutally... I stare at these men in the eyes daily... hear their stories.... and thank god they are RIGHT WHERE they belong... in prison... a person who kills a cop will do anything.... and people don't seem to care until someone close to them is murdered.... then its an outrage,.

Massachusetts is fighting for the title of craziest state as well. They allowed anyone convicted of murder prior to being age 18 to be paroled. I know because the killer of my brother was released on parole. He's out walking free. That is the liberals.

Massachusetts is fighting for the title of craziest state as well. They allowed anyone convicted of murder prior to being age 18 to be paroled. I know because the killer of my brother was released on parole. He's out walking free. That is the liberals.
oh my god... I am sickened reading this... im really sorry man.... I don't know what to say... its a good thing u didn't retaliate and end up in trouble....

Back