Anyone holding out for a 2019 Gen3?

I'm waiting to see if the 3rd gen will have a variable wheelbase. If it does I'm definitely interested. Other than that I don't see much they could offer to get my interest. Turbo or supercharged can be done on any bike.

Six , so a radical dirtfighter eh bro !! Sounds totally do able and very radical , like arm stretch from hell !! A fit fella like yourself , a rider with dirtbike experience would certainly be lining up for a blast on such a weapon . Yes , I definitely can see the appeal of this build ... but not for my delicate ass !! Hahahaha :thumbsup:

Lol, me neither.
Once upon a time maybe.
I was even going to put a 1k in a 660 Raptor(quad)frame, my Dad doing the weld and fab.
I have since come to my senses.
Unfortunately, and it really pains me to say this...but a 1k powered 4wheeler or dirtbike is just too quick and fast, especially dodging trees, and I don't know how to act anyway. I've never been one to be afraid of anything, especially bikes(not arrogant or cocky, just lacking good sense apparently).
At 41, I have reached a state of mind to where if I can help it, I'de prefer no more serious injuries and broken bones.
That keeps me on normal powered stuff offroad, and the bikes have enough power on road, so that I hope any crash would result in minor to no injuries, or dead.
The whole vegetable thing isn't too appealing.

If the pictures are reality, the lines look great but the exhaust has to go...it looks like an exhaust from a cruiser.
I figure the dash shots are not real as what are the chances a whole bike upgrade would not include a new instrument cluster. To add to this, rumour has it the bike will be boosted and there is no boost gauge.

If Suzuki is going for dominance, this doesn't look like a platform which will achieve that.

Saw a Gen 2 dash there somewhere ! And went from conventional fork to that leading link macpherson strut type setup thingy ...!! Certainly covering all front end possibilities except , I didn't see that new Gixxer front end pictured like I'd seen once before . :)
Hey Red , seen Fast Bikes gave the latest full noise Aprilia the bike of the year , be nice in the stable eh ! :rolleyes:

Yet another "Gen3" appears on the Interwebz... there's more than a little Pierre Terblanche Ducati 900SS in that fuel tank shape.

40010722_1934894026549032_4428607243524505600_n.jpg

Look at the size of those exhaust cans.....look like a pair of hot water heaters strapped to the sides...other than those, I'd ride it.

My bike is lower than that now...lol Those drawings are terribly unimaginative though. They are nothing more than slightly modified versions of the current bike.

My bike is lower than that now...lol Those drawings are terribly unimaginative though. They are nothing more than slightly modified versions of the current bike.
be careful man... I hit a pothole while riding 2-up... oil leaked on the exhaust/got on rear tire and emptied its entire contrents in the Romanellis(restaurant) parking lot.... at the very least think about a pan for it.... this current bike is lowered BUT it has a pan on it, and it can be strapped down really low if the situation arises.

Back