Windows 10

4 year old computer took a big dump yesterday
so got a new one last night and am trying to learn
my way around Windows 10 ( had 7 in the other one ),
so far it's a pain in the ass .

:firing: :firing: :firing:

Chicks dig Apple & our eldest son works for them ~^~ so we kicked the old systems to the curb . . .

1488896030799.jpg

Last edited:
I missed that one,and the Vista crap mama had on her last computer(or was Vista #8?).Just went and picked up a new wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse and now I'm pretty well set, just have to find all the bells and whistles in this Windows 10.

To replace my old XP system and PC I got a steal of a deal on a new Dell PC that came with Win 10. It works just fine for what I use it for. The horror stories I've read about Win 10 seem to come mostly from those who have changed to Win 10 on an otherwise older system.

That's what I got also and has way more power than I'll ever need/use,just bought the Dell tower from Best Buy since I already have a big monitor.Came to around $470 plus another $50 for the wireless keyboard/mouse.Seems like they're pretty much throw away now,use them for 3 or 4 years and then pitch them.:laugh:

:laugh: I think the little Dell I got has something like 8 GB of Ram and a 1000 GB hard drive(my last one had about 1/2 that).Already finding some features I didn't have with Windows 7 so definitely looks like a step up.

Well, till now, I'm not still comfortable with Windows 10 so I'm fine using Win 7. The reason is about the failures of some who have tried and regret.

Window 7 is much more better than windows 10. I am using windows 10 from last and twice i faced issues with the designing software. As i am a tools and designing engineer of bikes. I want to reinstall window 7 again. Thanks

In the process of "upgrading" to W10 home as I type this. Cursing Microsloth all the way! I actually liked windows 7. Now they decide to extort hundreds of millions of users to buy their new stuff.
Bastids!:fire:

Back