IS TRUMP DOING BETTER THAN OBAMA?

That's your problem. If someone has looked into an issue and made an intelligent decision on it, you and your side resent them for being smart enough to not be sheeple. If you don't believe my claims why don't you look into it and find some facts rather than basing your positions on knee jerk emotions? More importantly if you are running off at the mouth about healthcare options why don't you already know something so fundamental to the issue?
because I aint into fancy booklearning and such.... arch... im just bustin ure balz….. all I care about now is the mortgage and my bank account...… a lil feminine refreshment is nice also...….

whining and crying and complaining.... "making enemies of the forum members" like this forum is a John Wayne movie.... typical liberal trying to tell EVERYONE how to think and what to do.... get this through ure head genious… allllll traffic is good traffic.... the ends justify the means.... controversy can be a great thing

Apparently right after your "all traffic is good traffic" statement you hypocritically condemned my joke as some sort of "bad traffic". Try to pick a stance and stick with it.
I won't bother calling you a name back, too many come to mind to chose just one.

Apparently right after your "all traffic is good traffic" statement you hypocritically condemned my joke as some sort of "bad traffic". Try to pick a stance and stick with it.
I won't bother calling you a name back, too many come to mind to chose just one.
that wasn't meant for u.... tagged the wrong post... I wouldn't condemn ure joke... I didn't even know how to spell condemned before u typed it.

that wasn't meant for u.... tagged the wrong post... I wouldn't condemn ure joke... I didn't even know how to spell condemned before u typed it.
Okay I can buy that, just one thing I want to get across, my point and I think 1Busa as well is no matter what is said in this thread no one will change sides, whatever is said, so why fan the flames in futile banter?
And I really do like my Busa ;<)

Okay I can buy that, just one thing I want to get across, my point and I think 1Busa as well is no matter what is said in this thread no one will change sides, whatever is said, so why fan the flames in futile banter?
And I really do like my Busa ;<)
why not man.... im not trying to cause a riot... its a discussion..... I like this forum.... I KNEW it would get people talkin..... and bear in mind... we don't have to get sooooooo angry... these pols aren't paying any of our bills... they don't even know we are alive.

"Taking politics in public," growing up I was told that's a social "No No."

Any "political" or "social" position can be justified or argued.

For me, "to error is human." That doesn't condone, "the end ... justifies the means."

Here is the USA, the foundation of our "country" is the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. These are not perfect because they were created by men, just men. There have been some Amendments and new Bills to correct some of their errors. We continue, as just men, to further error.

As it's been said, "... this social experiment called the United States of America will not last forever."

So, which President has performed better ? The one, each individual decides has. That being said, for me the answer is Obama.

... communism ...

"... the working people must unite and overthrow the governments in their countries. True communism would eliminate the state and ruling class, allowing the working class to decide matters democratically in a manner beneficial to society as a whole ..."

Here is America, we are taught communism is bad. A communist government restricts your rights, has forced labor and a ruling class/dictator. WRONG !!

" ... communism would eliminate the state and ruling class, allowing the working class to decide matters democratically in a manner beneficial to society as a whole ..."

We; global we, don't know true history. Want to list past events just we "Americans" are taught that are outright untrue or factually inaccurate ? History is chronological events; not "His story" to mislead or manipulate.

Let's start from scratch. No more "republicans & democrats, national patriotism, cultural superiority complex."

We are families, neighbors and communities. We are connected socially and economically; locally and globally.

Each one, teach one !!!

At this point we; the global we; should be ready for "real talk." More people everywhere need to wake up; open their eyes; see the truth.

At the every least; we all should understand factual data. Using; ... common logic and deductive reasoning. Not be willing to listen, comply or conform to this global economic "hamster wheel."

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

"... the working people must unite and overthrow the governments in their countries. True communism would eliminate the state and ruling class, allowing the working class to decide matters democratically in a manner beneficial to society as a whole ..."

Here is America, we are taught communism is bad. A communist government restricts your rights, has forced labor and a ruling class/dictator. WRONG !!

" ... communism would eliminate the state and ruling class, allowing the working class to decide matters democratically in a manner beneficial to society as a whole ..."

We; global we, don't know true history. Want to list past events just we "Americans" are taught that are outright untrue or factually inaccurate ? History is chronological events; not "His story" to mislead or manipulate.

Let's start from scratch. No more "republicans & democrats, national patriotism, cultural superiority complex."

We are families, neighbors and communities. We are connected socially and economically; locally and globally.

Each one, teach one !!!

At this point we; the global we; should be ready for "real talk." More people everywhere need to wake up; open their eyes; see the truth.

At the every least; we all should understand factual data. Using; ... common logic and deductive reasoning. Not be willing to listen, comply or conform to this global economic "hamster wheel."

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
history...….. it didn't work

who Discovered America?
Should we use the official Columbus version
or the possibly Viking version
or the Native American version
or the ice bridge from "russia" version
or the Before continental drift version.

I think it is up for debate :)
yup... its a mystery... just like "who shot Tu-Pac"

What didn't work ?

"His story" ?

Ask any person 25 or younger who discovered America.
Ask any "American" what the most devastating war was.
Ask any person what is science.

1. Post #154 on who discovered America, so which ever version you prefer or have been taught.
2. The most devastating war is the one most relavant to them personally. Who they know that has been directly involved or impacted. If no one, then which ever war they remember from school or the media.
3. What science is, is not debateable. As well as it's definition being simple; basically it's the study and research of the reason why things work.
The millinial generation understand tech, cell phones, computers, social meadia...and not much else.

If I travel to somewhere new to my understanding and find people with their own language, culture and social order; ... I discovered nothing ! At the most ... I gained new knowledge on my journey.

... version ...
... version ...

History is chronological events. Altering or excluding events from chronological order is not factual; therefor untrue or misleading. aka "a lie"

... it's a mystery

" ... when mystery is reinforced
that means knowledge has been lost ..."

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, interpretations and understandings. Though not their own "alternative facts."

Science: involves formulating hypotheses, via induction, based on such observations; experimental and measurement-based testing of deductions drawn from the hypotheses; and refinement (or elimination) of the hypotheses based on the experimental findings.

If you or I can not perform an experiment, maliciously measure the results and REPEATEDLY achieve the exact same data; then it's not science.

Postulating, theorizing and "best guess" is not science. Some "so called scientist" say the center of this planet is iron. Though patients with kidney stones have to pass them before other "so called scientist" can detect the stones material composition.

Trump waited 34 days to sign the continuing resolution the House and Senate had passed. Why ? National security ? Was national security not as important as tax cuts his first two years of office ?

Withdraw the US from NATO ? Really ? For whose benefit ?

Reverse a states right to legalize marijuana for medical or recreational use ? Why ? For whose benefit ?

Refuse to even review Fairtax Bill that would eliminate the IRS and institute a Federal tax on goods and services. A tax that would be fair for EVERYONE, not benefiting one income bracket more than another. What we have now of 99% of Americans is TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.

Six.
You may think science is not debatable. But there are no shortage of those who disagree. And strongly. Through the "magic" of the internet science denyers have posts claiming everything from dinosaurs and man living together at the same time about 6000 years ago to evil evolutionists travelling the world seeding the planet with fake bones for their friends to Discover. They may not debate science. They just deny it totally.

History is chronological events. Altering or excluding events from chronological order is not factual; therefor untrue or misleading. aka "a lie".
you are right as far as the passage of time goes. But teaching history is learning learning of and Recordings these events. It is not a matter of Chronological Events. It is a matter proving them. I and many others were taught that Christopher Columbus "Discovered" America. More recent finding in Newfoundland would indicate that the Vikings were here several years ahead of him. So if you wish to say finding Canada is not the same thing then you may stay with the American version However since All who landed on North American soil met the Indigenous people who ere already there I think you could safely say They discovered America or North America even sooner than the vikings. I have no idea what is taught in school in the US or Canada about the "finding" of NA But i do believe is pretty safe to say Cris got here a bit later than some others So what I was taught was not so much a lie as a point of view and a lack of information about other sea faring people. That and a lot of our (ahem) Canadian history books were from American publishers. Not so much a complaint as a sign of the times

1. Post #154 on who discovered America, so which ever version you prefer or have been taught.
2. The most devastating war is the one most relavant to them personally. Who they know that has been directly involved or impacted. If no one, then which ever war they remember from school or the media.
3. What science is, is not debateable. As well as it's definition being simple; basically it's the study and research of the reason why things work.
The millinial generation understand tech, cell phones, computers, social meadia...and not much else.
six.... doesn't it suck trying to talk sense to crazy people?

Back