Left to Do

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
So last weekend I started looking at the stuff I want to still do to my Busa. Tough call putting another $6K in her. If the Gen 3 is nice I might want to go that way. This money is not recoverable. If I sell the bike I'll get the same $8K even with wheels, Ohlins, etc. Anyway this is the list:

180301 Work for Hayabusa.jpg

Not set on a Gen 3. I kind of like having the king of the non-electric bikes and the king of the gadget bikes. I know how to take the Gen 2 apart, and working on them is another passion. I think the Gen 3 is going to be difficult to wrench like the BMW is.

I'm definitely keeping my L2 no matter what :thumbsup: . I think next , another Busa , either Gen 1 or 2 :thumbsup: , still undecided . And down the track , perhaps not the first release , might add a Gen 3 one day as well . I will see if I can endure the 'euphoric ?? ' raves and ride impressions , and wait it out . Not real keen about the potential overwhelming maze of electronics this new Busa may feature . But , never say never , is the motto for me . :rolleyes:

I would hold off Arch if I was you....

Them are definitely some tasty upgrades but if that Gen3 is on your mind might as well wait and see it in person. Your Gen2 ain’t going nowhere and neither are any of those potential upgrades. So wait and check out the Gen3 and then make the decision whether you wanna Keep and upgrade or use that towards a down payment

Back