Dirty injectors

Bigboy Busa2

Registered
12 volt battery and sensor cleaner. Clean in reverse first. Like you do a air filter. Injectors have a screen on them. This is the result

IMG_20180708_104942.jpg

Used mass air sensor cleaner. Next time I will buy fuel injector cleaner and pressurized can. Downsize hoses to reach can straw. I see gator clips on injectors and a old car battery. Spray can and touch positive to battery a few times. Cought it off the tube. Watched a few videos and did it my way.

IMG_20180710_190842.jpg

IMG_20180710_190639.jpg

IMG_20180710_190604.jpg

Be very careful about using a 12v source. I've seen several injectors get toasted that way. The injector coil isn't designed to handle 12v for more than a few milliseconds at a time and can over heat.

Be very careful about using a 12v source. I've seen several injectors get toasted that way. The injector coil isn't designed to handle 12v for more than a few milliseconds at a time and can over heat.

Ok, so here's the "RedBull" approach, copy and paste a video I feel is appropriate (or not) to the subject matter :rolleyes:

Last edited:
absolutely. I did tap a quick as I could a few times to purge the injector. injectors do pulse. a lot of videos don't say that. I think its crg that sells a aerosol can fuel injector cleaner. I will use next time. my cycle had over 10000 miles when I got, over 2 seasons at the track with leaded fuel. I wanted to try this, will do different next time but it WAS BENEFICIAL.----------------EVERYONE-----------------MPS do fuel injector cleaning. they will check EVERYTHING on the injector and give you a printout. $27.50 each. with my setup I didn't feel I needed them. old or if I bought used HP injectors then I would send them off. also motion pro sells a device for gen 2 busa f.i. cleaning. pretty reasonable priced

take note to this everybody. injectors don't just stay on. they pulse. same as nitrous. if your using a progressor then you need to be using a pulsed solenoid. thanks RansomT

didn't know there was a universal from motion pro. will invest next time. worth the money. and he says spray in reverse first:thumbsup: didn't like the 3 second hold:crazy:

Back