Who’s Riding Today? ME!!!

Not a Hayabusa but it is yellow and black...I rode it around the yard...
Cub Cadet 001.JPG

Thx...I am waiting for a new touring windshield this week. I will see if it has a good spot to mount GoPro.

has anyone played with adding telemetry data to a gopro hero 6 video? very easy with a garmin vibe not so much with gopro

I dont have a GoPro but I'm starting to think I should buy one. Sena is about to release their new camera and mine is already preordered so hopefully that will have some flexibility.

Great shot, beautiful bike, scenery to match . . .

Your work must be a damper on your spirit at times, you're in my prayers brother.

That and personal depression from a series of unfortunate events last year. Haven't been to that look out spot by the lake in well over a year. Sometimes I find the best way to fight the demons in your mind that cause depression is to face them head on.

I had an awesome ride today, 375kms start to finish. I met up with a couple of my mates and we went to Hanmer Village, a tourist town with thermal hot pools and a lot of really hot European ladies to feast the eyes upon!

The temps were low 12degC high(Brrrrr) and the wind chill was bad but it was well worth the ride, we had a blast and avoided the law on several occasions too.
Radar detectors . . . worth their weight in Gold.

Anyway, I got some great GoPro footage and will post up links when they are finally uploaded, man it takes ages to upload big files!!
Here's a few pics I took of the bikes parked up . . .

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/dir/K...0ef86847973f0!2m2!1d172.8288246!2d-42.5262427

IMG_2214.JPG

IMG_2215.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_2217.JPG

Last edited:
It's too dicey to take covert pics of women, the men start looking all red in the face when they see you clicking off shots, but it did happen lol.
So here's a short vid with another 3 to follow.
It's taking 1hr 30mins to compress the file and then 5 hrs to upload a 17min video! We have archaic internet here in NZ, I don't have fibre coz I'm in a small country town 30miles from a city (420,000 pop) and upload speed is around 25mb/sec.
This is the last few miles leading into the town of Hanmer Springs.

Back