More Rumors, Turbo For 2019

Apple pie is good but my favorite is key lime pie. Especially when the six makes it from scratch.
my favorite desert used to be fried ice cream at CHI CHIS... with the tortilla shell underneath coated in cinnamon sugar... not available anymore

look...

c4aefa81ea3ef08c82e779cc54d696c1.jpg

I clicked that link in the OP and got a fake virus warning. I had to close Safari to get rid of it. I don't trust any site that has crap like that waiting to spring on me.

I clicked that link in the OP and got a fake virus warning. I had to close Safari to get rid of it. I don't trust any site that has crap like that waiting to spring on me.

Safari worked well when I opened it, no virus or “fake”virus.:laugh:

Ok this is not a next gen Hayabusa, but I did get a chuckle out of it. This is the Hayabusa assembly line in India. Couple of things jump out at me. The front license plate mount, the toe guard on the rear sprocket and the first aid kit. All hand assembled too.
http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-images/how-the-suzuki-hayabusa-is-made-402359
Have you noticed all the new youtube Busa uploads , all from India !! Those boys are sure having fun catching up on ride footage , but some of those roads look crazy hazardous !! The old bird seems to be thriving over there .

Have you noticed all the new youtube Busa uploads , all from India !! Those boys are sure having fun catching up on ride footage , but some of those roads look crazy hazardous !! The old bird seems to be thriving over there .
Dude, they worship that bike down there, don't know if you have seen or heard of a Bollywood movie called dhoom. It did to them what fast and furious did to some of our western young folk. But yeah, the corny licence plate on the mudguard in front, oh lordy. Look at the way its fitted on the zx14's over there, above the headlights. Not kidding.

Dude, they worship that bike down there, don't know if you have seen or heard of a Bollywood movie called dhoom. It did to them what fast and furious did to some of our western young folk. But yeah, the corny licence plate on the mudguard in front, oh lordy. Look at the way its fitted on the zx14's over there, above the headlights. Not kidding.
Probably look good on a ZX14 though !! HAHAHA

I tell you now , I would love to come to America just for all the types of food treats you all have to eat !! I could end up being a mega shut in , have to lift the roof off my hotel room just to get me out , and medically suction my fat off my ass to fit me on the plane , to deport me home again !!

I tell you now , I would love to come to America just for all the types of food treats you all have to eat !! I could end up being a mega shut in , have to lift the roof off my hotel room just to get me out , and medically suction my fat off my ass to fit me on the plane , to deport me home again !!

You could hire a C-130 and have them roll you in the back cargo doors.

Back