RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

why are you here then? Not much to do in Vinton Louisiana? jesus…. that's got to be beautiful there...lol

Its a forum, I'm always here....thats the point of a forum. Least you proved my point, I point out facts,you get defensive and have to start the insults

it's ludacris, where I live I can actually ride during the DAYTIME (like with full gear)! Not worrying about my bike being stolen is a bonus.

On my stock wheelbase with 330 at the wheel it’s pretty tough to get power wheelies just right at first. It’s just so much going on at once in 2nd gear.
But 3rd I’ve had float at a decent height and then hit 4th hard and kept it going till 140.
My rear tire is starting to wear down now and it’ll hook/spin and the power wheelies aren’t working to well anymore.
I don’t have the balls for balance point wheelies

On my stock wheelbase with 330 at the wheel it’s pretty tough to get power wheelies just right at first. It’s just so much going on at once in 2nd gear.
But 3rd I’ve had float at a decent height and then hit 4th hard and kept it going till 140.
My rear tire is starting to wear down now and it’ll hook/spin and the power wheelies aren’t working to well anymore.
I don’t have the balls for balance point wheelies

Balanced wheelies are easier than you think.
Just nail the throttle hard enough to where you feel it already has the momentum coming to stand all the way up, then ease back out of the throttle as it raises.
If you stand up, you're just bringing the bike up to meet you. You can feel how to cut and hold the throttle.
Standing also makes it alot harder to loop it.
The center of gravity isn't as far back as when seated, and it's much easier to throw your weight over the front end.
If the front end is coming down fast, for a hard landing, nail it, it'll set down much smoother with throttle holding it up and quickly covered distance for a smooth save.
Give it a try.
If you can do that, you can wheelie with the clutch too, because you'll know where in the revs you need to be.

Its a forum, I'm always here....thats the point of a forum. Least you proved my point, I point out facts,you get defensive and have to start the insults

it's ludacris, where I live I can actually ride during the DAYTIME (like with full gear)! Not worrying about my bike being stolen is a bonus.
of course man.... you are way out in the woods, right? who is gonna steal it?

hahahahahaha… u took the "Vinton" out of ure location...ROFL...

Hahaha, you're one to talk, at least people can view mine. Yours is set to PRIVATE, still scared someone is going to steal your bike?

Capture.PNG

im right near Poughkeepsie... and most people know... the people who would do something like steal a motorcycle.... MY MISSION in life would be to ruin theirs once they are outed.. and they WOULD BE outed..

Well it's not set to private by default, so......

If this place is like other forums, you can probably add pics to your bike on your profile if you wanted to share them. Likely listed as garage or an album

Well it's not set to private by default, so......

If this place is like other forums, you can probably add pics to your bike on your profile if you wanted to share them. Likely listed as garage or an album
im in Syracuse, ny right now.... 250 miles from Poughkeepsie..... bike is inside a warehouse right now sleeping.… that's when I put it in storage is when I leave town.... I suppose I could leave it outside while im gone... but why instigate someone ya know? anyhow... im gonna get a good camera.

Wappingers Falls is twice as big as my lil town with a population over 5,000.:D Can’t hide everything.:rolleyes:
Poughkeepsie, ny wappinegrs falls, ny fishkill, ny anyhow.. dutchess county is less than half a million people... its located about 60-95 miles away from the city.... very very nice area... traffic can be crazy at times... but nothing like NYC.. it has most the benefits of NYC without that pressure cooker feel of NYC... I had no intentions of living here as I transferred here for work but I liked the area so much I stayed,,,, in Poughkeepsie, 30000 people reside there in an area of less than 6 square miles... but the surrounding little towns are nice... and lots of money here as a lot of city people reside here and commute to work.

Last edited:
Ups and downs in small town living. With me anytime some one call police about a street bike they come to my house. Guess I have the only one in town. I tired to convince the cop it could of been anyone but I guess a stretched turbo busa doing a wheelie in front of the cop shop could not of been any of the neighbors HD. He just stood their and shook his head NO.

well.. in NY we call them small towns.. but still lots of people and bikes and excitement going down.... lambos/Ferraris/gtrs/several ford gts the supercar ford gts….. and old musclecars too.... its a unique place... I really like it

Back