Polaris Yellow Dipped Hayabusa

This yellow is superb!

Where are you located? Wondering if I could see this in person and possibly pay you to do it to my bike...

Thanks! I'm in Louisiana. Sorry, I don't do it on the side, I just do it for my own satisfaction. DipYouCar has authorized sprayers though, check their site out. I'd recommend doing it yourself though, it's alot easier to than it looks.

ahh ha, yes sir officer, it was bright yellow and passed me doin at least 150, a color even a sky eye helicopter could pick out from the sky at 5000 feet, lol it's a pretty color though.

Haha, VERY true! I've always told myself if I ever pissed the wrong person off I can always go home and change the color and they'd be none the wiser. :)

I saw that a while back. I'd be depressed to see how much money all that pearl cost, probably the most expensive dip ever, lol. It'd be fun to do, as well as the splatter dip job, but I think I'd rather drive a pink bike, lol.

Here's the YouTube link for ones that's on have FB.

I watched that video a while back. Considering some of those pearl packs costs upwards of $20 or more each, I'd say that car cost around $700ish to finish.

As for your bike, the color is a bit loud for my taste but it still looks great. I wish DYC had a darker red than what they have available. Would love to do mine close to the factory sonoma red our bikes came in. Maybe with a black base and tinted clear it could be possible.

I watched that video a while back. Considering some of those pearl packs costs upwards of $20 or more each, I'd say that car cost around $700ish to finish.

As for your bike, the color is a bit loud for my taste but it still looks great. I wish DYC had a darker red than what they have available. Would love to do mine close to the factory sonoma red our bikes came in. Maybe with a black base and tinted clear it could be possible.

It's definitely a loud color, but wanted something different and a color I haven't done yet. If you found a regular PDS red you wanted, you can get tint for the dip if you wanted to go darker, just have to add till it's the shade you want. Or if a pearl, what you said should work as well.

I was thinking about replacing my tail light by a smoked aftermarket, but couldn't find any with the internal structure of the genuine. Have you changed the lens of the stock for an aftermarket smoed lens? It got VERY NICE!

I was thinking about replacing my tail light by a smoked aftermarket, but couldn't find any with the internal structure of the genuine. Have you changed the lens of the stock for an aftermarket smoed lens? It got VERY NICE!

Yep that's correct. I found an OEM taillight without the red lens so swapped the smoked lens from my aftermarket taillight onto it and was good to go. much, much better look and brighter since LEDs of the OEM one face backwards.

Back