No way I could loan out my bike..

Gixerhp just loaned me the dragon bike, for a friend no less, this past Laconia bike week .

We are also behind on some service on my bike , so you know what he says and does yesterday.

"T- Duck don't worry about bringing me back the Dragon bike , bring me yours, and while you are away in Pennsylvania I shall do all the service .

Talk about a kind soul and a great, great guy ….., So glad to be able to call him my friend.
IMG_2652.JPG

Gixerhp just loaned me the dragon bike, for a friend no less, this past Laconia bike week .

We are also behind on some service on my bike , so you know what he says and does yesterday.

"T- Duck don't worry about bringing me back the Dragon bike , bring me yours, and while you are away in Pennsylvania I shall do all the service .

Talk about a kind soul and a great, great guy ….., So glad to be able to call him my friend.View attachment 1582701

I could let someone I know take it but a complete stranger set up by an agency, no way..

I will (and have) only loaned any of my bikes to a very very select few. Actually that list is about 2 long. Both have tons of experience, take care of their own stuff, and can afford to cut a check for both the bike's new value and medical bills if that unfortunate case should happen. Couldn't live with knowing a friend got hurt on one of my bikes.
Troy

I have a few friends who I have let ride my bikes

All but one have busas and the one wanted to see if it was worth the jump from a 1000

Idk why but people trust me and give me there keys to whatever lol I have had the pleasure of a few new h2”s and sk1r”s .... they are both very tempting hahaha

I’d probably loan it out to others who have busa experience even if I haven’t met them, as long as they are vetted. I have insurance for a reason

But not a chance would I loan my bike out to an agency and some crazy never met nutter.

I'd be interested in taking someones lady / bird out for a date....promise not to ride her too hard ....:) , we could also organize frequent rider scheme !! :p

Like others, there is a very short list of riders I would loan any of my bikes to. About the only person I can see riding my Busa is the PO, I know him well and he takes care of his things! I have a buddy who had an unfortunate situation with his 2011 Honda 600RR, over a year ago. It fell over in his garage and because it had Vortex rear sets, it broke at the frame. The insurance company totaled it. He hasn't been able to buy another bike yet so sometimes I'll let him take out my 05 GSX-R600, it makes his day!
I know the risks, as does he. We're in agreement if anything breaks because of him, he'll make it right. I also know there is always that risk of someone not following through...

Want to talk about trust .

The company left us with the #001 out of #125 RSV-4 LE bikes .

Best bike I have ever had the pleasure to ride in my life

I know for a fact I will not top that experience this year .

Here's my riding partner just in from a hot lap with her .
IMG_2698.JPG

Last edited:
Back