RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

Rcc rear sets and rear drag pegs? What are those? What size sprockets are on the bike? Chain?
https://www.dragracing365.com/product/bolt-on-foot-pegs-and-brackets/#..... they really allow a person using an airshifter/auto shift to use THOSE pegs to actually PUSH himself forward on the bike instead of trying to hold on..... they mount on the underbracing of the swingarm..... as far as the sprockets I KNOW its a 42 rear.. 19 or 20 front im guessing...… its an EK chain... not sure which 1... a strong one though... I would have to look...

I had thought that! But if not on a drag strip you just lay across the bike in traffic and bang gears?? Lol
it came with the bike... and believe it or not.. at 300 hp and above and tuned correctly.. it helps immensely.. even on the street.. as does the ecu autoshift…. works incredible.... and jake u spend all this time at the dragstrip and didn't know what drag pegs were? and yes..; street racing is a thing.. a lot of people take pretty seriously..... keep in mind im not out in the country..... its all street racing poop around here.....

I just didn’t know why u kept them.... since you won’t drag lol
to use 400 hp......….. they are used to push yourself forward on bike...… I just got done explaining that.... this is a really nice STREETBIKE.. not some hacked up grudge or weekend drag bike.... its my baby.... im not gonna go blow it up at the strip trying to run 6's.... and understand that I live in NY...outside the city... so at 2am at dunkin donuts.. its a craqzy scene.. and route 84 is 1 mile away.... the betting gets done at DD.. then we start right at the on-ramp to the highway... nobody has ever been hurt... not many complain.... Ferraris lambos… GTRs.. ford Gts… one Hennessey viper...…. porsches… any kinda car u can think of is there... its like a movie... u would have to see it to believe it.

Last edited:
Careful with the donuts sir.
5C99C78A-237D-469E-B62E-7A89A7767B88.png

not sure what this is about.. but u believe what u wanna believe......…….. I don't know anything about your current setup.... but by the time 600 plus intercooled hp is produced.. and chassis work and electronics setup/wheels and extras... well over 50 grand goes into it....

It was before your time

so today I put another tank of fuel in it.... trying to get used to it.... at 280 hp.. setting 1.. I can use the autoshift through 2-3-4... pulls like a freight train.... I think ive almost mastered setting 1.... if u can even call it that.... anyhow... it helps if im angry before I do this.... on setting 2.. around 350 hp...… it feels like im trying to hold onto a missle… im not comfortable holding the throttle on the peg right to redline there.... plus I thnik above 9 grand the tire is on the edge of traction... i dunno.... not comfortable there yet.... not at 15 pounds.... there is really no way to put into words the sensations....

so today I put another tank of fuel in it.... trying to get used to it.... at 280 hp.. setting 1.. I can use the autoshift through 2-3-4... pulls like a freight train.... I think ive almost mastered setting 1.... if u can even call it that.... anyhow... it helps if im angry before I do this.... on setting 2.. around 350 hp...… it feels like im trying to hold onto a missle… im not comfortable holding the throttle on the peg right to redline there.... plus I thnik above 9 grand the tire is on the edge of traction... i dunno.... not comfortable there yet.... not at 15 pounds.... there is really no way to put into words the sensations....
Hey there bro, Im really following this thread now, just tell me though, the turbo install, is it on low comp or can you push the rev's up high while in boost. Also since I have never ridden a boosted bike, if it is in fact a low comp setup, does it still have that N/A feel where you can whack the throttle open? Or does one really have to nurse it?

Hey Dan- that bike you're riding doesn't get really serious until it gets between 9 and 12 thousand. I can't believe you haven't found some pavement to roll 3rd and 4th up to red line a couple of times! That big turbo is very happy on the high side of the tach, you should really try it. Can't give a ride report unless you ride the damn thing!

Hey Dan- that bike you're riding doesn't get really serious until it gets between 9 and 12 thousand. I can't believe you haven't found some pavement to roll 3rd and 4th up to red line a couple of times! That big turbo is very happy on the high side of the tach, you should really try it. Can't give a ride report unless you ride the damn thing!
it has seen several trips to redline... on setting 1.. finding enough space to do this is an issue... as is being in 100 percent control.... ill get there... I just don't want the bike to get away from me.... patience my friends, im still learning to light the fuse... its an awesome streetbike….

Back