RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

Ali get some leathers man. With the stuff you are doing I wouldn't leave home without them, and they look cool too. Bike sounds amazing. Be careful and remember "great riders ride with their head, not with their balls."
I know man.... I have gear... size 33-34 waist..... I blew up to 302 lbs... my lowest was 168... I'm in the process of losing this weight... I'm 270 now... target is 185.lbs.... ive had a real rough couple years.... I drink (4-5) 20 oz red bulls a day.... 20-25 bucks a day on redbull... and 1000 calories just in redbull.. I basically traded one addiction for another... and BLEW UP.. but I switched to sugar free redbull.... and I watch my diet now.... so its coming together........ I used to do 1000 push up a day..... 300 sit-ups.... every day....... at some point I just stopped.... no boxing... no pushups... nothing.. but my diet stayed the same.... I just cant seem to find the fire anymore... plus I get headaches from the headshots, and it scares me.... a very close friend of mine..... pro heavyweight... winning record... fought on hbo.... is starting to slur his speech... heartwrenching stuff.... anyhow.... I just don't workout at all anymore..... and I'm just learning how to cope... I'm an extreme type of person... all or nothing type deal... addictive personality very bad.... l struggle.

I know you have heard this but here goes: Get the weight off by the time you are 40-45 or it stays and will slowly kill you. Red Bull is poison. The sugar is not the worse thing in there it's the caffeine. I bet your BP is through the roof, that might be the source of headaches. My BP was once 268/190 (yes, that's instant death level) and I was walking around, didn't feel anything but a headache. You have to get on top of this now. Get yourself a home BP monitor and see a doctor if you haven't been. Weight will slow you down and eventually your current lifestyle means diabetes for sure. Just trust me on this one an don't go there!!!

So 302 lbs huh, now we know why you couldn't lift the front even with 350 hp. LOL! Seriously I was always a huge, heavy person. I'm only up about 50 lbs (sounds like a lot but I was 246 when I graduated High School and in very good shape) from when I was playing football. But weight is no joke as you get older and get control of it ASAP.

that's the thing.. my BP is 130/90.. ALWAYS..... my choilesterol is good... both the good cholesterol and the bad... my vitamin d was a little low.... the 168 lbs was at 5 percent bodyfat... near death...... dehydrated and starving..... 300 lbs was too high... but I'm in the 260s now.. ill bet.... my bp was never high... ever after drinking 4 red bulls and going to the doctors......

I know man.... I have gear... size 33-34 waist..... I blew up to 302 lbs... my lowest was 168... I'm in the process of losing this weight... I'm 270 now... target is 185.lbs.... ive had a real rough couple years.... I drink (4-5) 20 oz red bulls a day.... 20-25 bucks a day on redbull... and 1000 calories just in redbull.. I basically traded one addiction for another... and BLEW UP.. but I switched to sugar free redbull.... and I watch my diet now.... so its coming together........ I used to do 1000 push up a day..... 300 sit-ups.... every day....... at some point I just stopped.... no boxing... no pushups... nothing.. but my diet stayed the same.... I just cant seem to find the fire anymore... plus I get headaches from the headshots, and it scares me.... a very close friend of mine..... pro heavyweight... winning record... fought on hbo.... is starting to slur his speech... heartwrenching stuff.... anyhow.... I just don't workout at all anymore..... and I'm just learning how to cope... I'm an extreme type of person... all or nothing type deal... addictive personality very bad.... l struggle.
This is THE FIGHT that changed a lot of lives... Zuri was one fight away from Klitchko and the heavyweight championship of the world to be universally recognized as the very best heavyweight in the world... and several MILLION dollars... heartbreaking stuff.... Brock went on to fight Klitchko.. and collect a record payday... Zuri gave his life to this sport and is one of the greatest guys u ever met in your life.. no criminal record... he wont cheat on his girlfriend... he was the MAIN EVENT in my eyes on this night.... brings tears to my eyes.... it was KO of the year.... he was doing very very well until he ran into a shot he didn't see... the plan was to take Brock into deep waters and sink him... being a smaller guy and relatively inexperienced.... go to 30 minures or so.... for Zuris fight... I'm still proud of him... his name is stamped into the record books.......

Last edited:
and I got some great stories about Shane Mosleys EX wife..... mosley is a steroid cheat..... so I don't really feel bad

tomorrow its not gonna rain.... im on vacation..... 200 mile trip tomorrow... will report back... im going to continue to keep this thread alive for awhile because I feel that people build these bikes and then u don't hear anything about them ever again... u guys feel the same?

tomorrow its not gonna rain.... im on vacation..... 200 mile trip tomorrow... will report back... im going to continue to keep this thread alive for awhile because I feel that people build these bikes and then u don't hear anything about dthem ever again... u guys feel the same?

Please keep updating it. Love to keep hearing about it. Would love to see pics but no need to beat a dead horse. Just looking forward to updates.

tomorrow its not gonna rain.... im on vacation..... 200 mile trip tomorrow... will report back... im going to continue to keep this thread alive for awhile because I feel that people build these bikes and then u don't hear anything about them ever again... u guys feel the same?
Keep it going. This bike has a lot of mystery. The previous owner talked tons of trash but not much details untill it was listed for sale. I didn’t think it even existed. And you have had your list of issues to get it where it is at but still lots of mystery.

Keep it going. This bike has a lot of mystery. The previous owner talked tons of trash but not much details untill it was listed for sale. I didn’t think it even existed. And you have had your list of issues to get it where it is at but still lots of mystery.
lots of pictures of it on my fb page...…… it looks the same guys..... I even have a walkaround of the bike while its idling.

the truth is..... Brett wanted the bike to make 700 hp...….. he bought a GTX turbo for the thing... 5 grand in head and cams... got it all together.... FRESH motor.... then it didn't make the power he wanted(550)...… whats REALLY funny though.... is that the bike had a BIG boost leak off the plenum that was later discovered by a great builder(PH)….. Frank is amazing.... this bike had MULTIPLE issues at the same time and he hunted all of them down..... fixing someone elses screw ups....i would be willing to bet it would make a whole hell of a lot more than that now... but know this.... Just because you buy all the best parts in the world like Brett did... doesn't guarantee they will all work together..... u NEED a great builder.... Still, even though he lied to me...…… im not mad anymore...… I didnt even run the bike on c16 again...….. maybe one day.

Last edited:
lots of pictures of it on my fb page...…… it looks the same guys..... I even have a walkaround of the bike while its idling.

8B16EAA1-1BE8-4257-9E73-CDE571B02761.jpeg

cant believe i missed this thread.. but after reading through it i will def be taking my turbo build to power house. Current life issues have slowed my bike down, but should be hammering it out in the next month or two (just in time for a few rides and to get it into winter storage) Glad to hear your enjoying it!!!

face book link for pics and vids?

Sounds like ya got 'the Beast' by the horns there mate!
Ok, you need to get over to Cleveland to go up against the "Cleveland Fast Boys".
It's all BMW S1000RR's and H2 Kumansukme's, Dooclattery 1299s and Specialeeees and R1s... you'll clean them up, and I wanna see the vid of that.
Have you seen 650ib's web page/vlogs? Those guys think they're king of the hill, with their smackdowns and high speed antics... go get 'em Ali lol :race:

i was wondering if anyone would ever comment on these guys...... being from cleveland i know most of them and met them in passing a few times. Not my cup of tea.

Back