Anyone up for a race against my Viper.

SAWHEEET!!!! Nice rides. You build them for fun or do you race? I build totally for fun and then usually end up wrecking them. Had a Team Associate offrod Buggy, but it got trashed a while back and now sits in the garage with the other RCs that have gone on.
Thanks, Nah just for fun. If Im racin' its just with friends. I don't ever think I'll run the car, but my truck's built for abuse and trashin'.

recent truck wreck-- but rebuilt since.

DSC00047.JPG

Wish I had one of these.

Tamiya has put incredible power and versatility of the German Tiger I in your fingertips with this 1/16 scale, fully functional R/C tank. Just some of the many functions this tank is capable of have been recorded in the video clips below. First check out the firing of the main cannon, complete with true to life flash and cannon recoil. The shot is so powerful that it actually causes the tank itself to recoil, just like the full size Tiger I. Then, click on the next image to see the cannon rotate, tracking down the enemy and preparing to fire. Next is the firing of the authentically recreated 7.92mm MG34 machine gun! Finally, take a gander at how the Tiger I moves on its durable resin and metal tracks.

Tiger.jpg

Back