RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

Sounds like ya got 'the Beast' by the horns there mate!
Ok, you need to get over to Cleveland to go up against the "Cleveland Fast Boys".
It's all BMW S1000RR's and H2 Kumansukme's, Dooclattery 1299s and Specialeeees and R1s... you'll clean them up, and I wanna see the vid of that.
Have you seen 650ib's web page/vlogs? Those guys think they're king of the hill, with their smackdowns and high speed antics... go get 'em Ali lol :race:
I'm not driving to Cleveland..... and they have been outrun by another rcc ultra already.... here it is... go to 1:52... that bike is an rcc ultra with a gt35.... and its on pump fuel..... with no airshifter/not very stretched and hand clutch I believe.....

Yes that was a beat down. He reeled him in fast, not even slowly. It was like the H2 was a 600cc bike. Ouch. They would need a lot more bike to even push yours.

Hmmm and you told me to give her everything in 1st and 2nd at 330hp and I’m stock wheelbase haha

Glad you’re enjoying man!

Here’s a run of me starting 4th at 100 and going through the gears

Mother nature is pissing on your parade Brother! This weather sucks. You know it's bad when half the racks at CycleGear have rain gear! All of you people who were wishing for warmer weather screwed your wish up. Next year let's wish for warm, dry weather!

its almost 4am now... Ill try to tomorrow.... get a bunch of pics together.... its in storage again.... took a cab home,.. I don't have that caliper alarm yet... I don't wanna leave it outside without that... at least then ill know someone is moving it... and its right below my window....
You have the best bike money can buy. Caliper alarm?!!? A security system w/ gps tracking is more like it. Love to see a vid!

You have the best bike money can buy. Caliper alarm?!!? A security system w/ gps tracking is more like it. Love to see a vid!
that's just more electrical bs to pile on there.. another mistake on gen1 turbo jobs.... I have a tracking device or 2 on it.... but a GOOD caliper alarm responds to many things altitude changes as well as any movement.. and a 100 decibel alarm sounds... couple hundred bucks for a good one

I take theft pretty seriously... and its a serious thing for me personally.... but with this bike... most of the expensive parts are where u cant see them.. inside motor/head and cams package.... and I really am not gonna go to any shows and make the bike famous... I didn't get the bike to show off.... its greatest value is TO ME personally.... and I kinda like that most of the expensive parts are hidden.... as an example.... my ex significant other thought I was insane to buy this bike ... but it has no value to HER..... but any real bike guy knows what they are looking at.

second tank of fuel.... its kinda thirsty in boost..... going strong... battery is doing its job unbelievable.... even letting the air pump completely blow up the swingarm before starting in the am.

Last tank of fuel I paid for was $44.00, we pay 2.30 a liter for 95 pump gas, think yourself lucky when you go to the gas station!
That's what ya get when you have a 720CCA battery, complete reliability :super:

Last tank of fuel I paid for was $44.00, we pay 2.30 a liter for 95 pump gas, think yourself lucky when you go to the gas station!
That's what ya get when you have a 720CCA battery, complete reliability :super:
I HAD a 350 cca battery.... BUT it was only 7.5 aH.. stock battery is like 150cca and 9.3aH... the problem I was running into was with the ams200/air pump/ waterpump for IC/microtec for secondaries/cycletec/and HUGE fuel pump.. most these lithium batrteries don't have the amp HOURS or total volume to keep up.... I finally found one that was more than stock 12.3 aH... life is soooo much better now.... it doesn't matter how many cca ure battery has if it struggles all the time to feed all these systems.

cold cranking amps are also relative to the health of an electrical charging system... overall battery health...... a battery that is struggling all the time probably wont last long.... and in my case.. its a LOW compression motor... but with that fuel pump sucking energy and all the other systems... it got weird....... the charging system was gone through and allll upgraded........ long journey to 100 percent reliability.... and as an afterthought.. THIS is one of the reasons that when going BIG turbo.... the more HP you chase.... the weirder it gets... all these little issues add up..... just the damn battery is 300..... BUT a smaller turbo setup probably wouldn't run into any of this BS.... or just have it DONE RIGHT the first time.... and don't mofify a super ultra kit with a fancy dancy turbo....

Last edited:
Great explanation there Ali, you're on the money re the CCA's vs the Amp hours in a battery.
The moral of the story is if you're gonna run a lot of high current draw electrical accessories... you better have the charging system AND the storage (battery) to cope with it all.
Looks like Frank has really done the whole shibang here man, and well done you, finding that battery too.
What's the physical size and weight of that battery? Keen to know.
Sweet job!! :race:

Great explanation there Ali, you're on the money re the CCA's vs the Amp hours in a battery.
The moral of the story is if you're gonna run a lot of high current draw electrical accessories... you better have the charging system AND the storage (battery) to cope with it all.
Looks like Frank has really done the whole shibang here man, and well done you, finding that battery too.
What's the physical size and weight of that battery? Keen to know.
Sweet job!! :race:
and that's what I wanna point out.... hes been great explaining this all and dealing with my questions... I don't work on the bike.... but I like to understand what is happening... and by me posting all this... MAYBE itll help someone else out.....

Yeah baby!
hqdefault.jpg

I like understanding the technical stuff too!!

Back