CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

This bike has serious street cred , a standard length and height turbo road rocket !! :bowdown: Clearly , a corner carving , huge HP speed demon , all mission capable , standout Busa . This machine would be have to be the weapon of choice in any sealed road A to B sprint challenge !! Luv this Beast , excellent work and development Matt . :thumbsup:

that's a nice lookin bike... u ever tempted to stretch it?
Not yet I think 6 over is where I’ll want to be someday. I have been looking at upgrades on stretch and lowing. But will not happen this winter. Had a friend tonight talking about how insane my bike is and was thinking about my my riding. I ride my bike a lot less aggressive then I did before the turbo and I have decided I am going to get completely comfortable on my bike before any more mods.

This bike has serious street cred , a standard length and height turbo road rocket !! :bowdown: Clearly , a corner carving , huge HP speed demon , all mission capable , standout Busa . This machine would be have to be the weapon of choice in any sealed road A to B sprint challenge !! Luv this Beast , excellent work and development Matt . :thumbsup:
Thanks the machine is much more capable than the rider as of now.

Still waiting for the weather to clear to take my first ride besides my driveway.

69C0BF90-74B1-4864-AC90-A2E528C6CD31.jpeg

That is a lovely bit of kit you got there shade , full stealth rocketship , making me yearn for a turbo once again !

I went in to buy a red/white 14 as it had a good rebate and looked good but saw the new (then) 15 blue/silver and just had to have it
gsx1300.jpg
because 1) blue says Suzuki and 2) as verified by R & D head Herio Yakizoto (not too sure of that spelling) Official Suzuki Blue is THE fastest color. Something in the EMC code I think. So I ponied up the extra and never looked back.....
BUT GUYS I have to admit your rides just look outstanding in black! Very good choices all!
{Although I understand why you have to modify them to keep up ;<)}

My recently acquired 2011. Only mods are LED low beam headlight, sprayed the underside of my stock windscreen black, rear fender eliminator kit, and threw my GPR v4 stabilizer on that came off my Gen 1.

20180419_152821.jpg

Back