MotoGP 2018

Did not know there was any on today
( must've been last week's ), the Mass.

Race is not televised until 1:00 AM tomorrow .

Not a huge fan of Supercross
( cramped stadium courses )
but will watch it
until the outdoor series starts,
that's the best .

Got it on the tivo this morning if you want to ride out here ~ got a fresh pot of coffee brewing already *

Started on dirt and did some MX on track. MX is a young mans game because crashing is just part of a days work. I don't miss it frankly.

Don't know Arch, everywhere I seem to go these days we are all old.

014_zps88db514f.jpg

022_zps7939aac8.jpg

Awake in real time:thumbsup: , watching the starting grid as I type , gonna be a good one all , talk later .....and the weather looks great for US Moto GP !! :super::beerchug:

Well , MM reigns supreme , untouchable and clearly the best once again at the US GP !
I did like the slo -mo footage of him braking from 210 mph down to 40 mph in one pull ... thank you MM , and also Mr. Brembo !! Absolute mastery :bowdown:

I gotta agree, baby face was so far ahead that he could stand up on the pegs with his hands in the air as he crossed the finish line.:bowdown: Three brands on the podium once again is good too.:) The suspensions on all the bikes seemed to be working overtime in the corners and even on the straights.:thumbsup: What a bumpy track surface! Hopefully they’ll get that fixed. Good to see King Kenny and Jr at the race, Rainey and Pridmore too.:cool:

Kudos to Iannone for dicing with Marquez early on, and then putting it on the podium. The Suzuki garage has to be extatic with the progress. Rins day ended oddly though! Rossi just didn't seem interested in racing anyone and just settled into his spot today.

Liked that Marquez took the Nicky Hayden flag for a victory lap today. Really hope COTA gets the surface sorted before the F1 race this fall. I'm watching the superbikes now.

As for MX/SX
the average speed in a Supercross is 65mph....average, so yes, they go even faster.
MX can be more, depending on the track.
So a little faster than some of you think.
I did a couple seasons of 250B, and I would much rather drag a knee at triple digits, than fly 100'-150', 20' in the air, at 60-70mph...been there, crashed that.

As for the rest of you, only a couple more weeks of the MotoGP banter...then real racing starts.
Isle of Mann TT!!!!!!!!!

As for MX/SX
the average speed in a Supercross is 65mph....average, so yes, they go even faster.
MX can be more, depending on the track.
So a little faster than some of you think.
I did a couple seasons of 250B, and I would much rather drag a knee at triple digits, than fly 100'-150', 20' in the air, at 60-70mph...been there, crashed that.

As for the rest of you, only a couple more weeks of the MotoGP banter...then real racing starts.
Isle of Mann TT!!!!!!!!!
The Cookstown 100 is today. Officially kicking off the "real road racing" season across the pond.

Back