Inline five Hayabusa

when the moto
I'm amazed by the ingenuity of any handmade motor but replacing it is not a part of the game. This s without question the most ambitious custom bike project I have ever heard of. If it ends up being the game changer, I think it will remain a one of a kind. Remember, it's most of the bike that has been custom fabricated. It will definitely be one of the most unique busas on the planet. :bowdown:
no way man... if its successful.. many many will copy it... and SELL IT... American way.

Can you imagine the cost of a busa 5 cylinder conversion kit? It's the engine and the frame. I would think a very limited number would ever be ordered just because of the price tag. Whoever produces it would need to do pretty much what B.Eskedal has done unless they buy the plans from him. I'm sure he'd be asking a large sum for all the work he put into it.

Maybe there will be a B.Eskadil Motors Corp someday. If this bike is happening in America, we have room for a sportbike manufacturer here.

...and a few damned great ideas that disappeared with the last one. LOL I don't think the engine was one of them.

Today I have done some seat work, I have a Serdi 2000 that make the seats perfect. Intake is 15-30-45-60-75 0.8mm seat wide. Exhaust 15 30 45 60 75 and 1.0mm wide. I will try to get compression ratio around 14.5-1 or more. Squish around 0.8mm with stock rods and stock bearing clearance at the mains.

And thanks guys for all the support! :beerchug:

IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1447.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1457.JPG

Back