Frank you are the best ( Power house motorcycle)

Jose J Ortega

Registered
I want to say thank you to Frank at Powerhouse Cycles for the ECU flash for my Busa. I sent my ECU to Powerhouse to get flashed by Frank and the turn around time was very fast . I remember that I got the text from USPS that was delivered and about 15 minutes he called me saying that my ECU was ready and he was going to ship it that same day.. wow!!! I even had some issues ( Not ECU related and he help me to figure it out and told me that if it was not resolve that I can send the ECU back to re-flash it how it was and will refund my money. I fix the issue and I can only say that the Busa is a monster now. Theke's throttle response feels better and pulls a lot harder and the bike is smother .Frank you are the best....Thanks again!

20180221_002931.jpg

20180221_002941.jpg

20180221_003010.jpg

20180221_003255.jpg

Thank you Frank that's says alot about you. I had to add that was very well pack. Frank added on the ECU the description of what he did to it. The sticker is on so I am now a Official Powerhouse fan. ( Sorry about the pollen on the bike will clean it today lol) had to added in my Facebook. Very well recommended!!

Screenshot_20180223-113724.jpg

Last edited:
Just received my ECU back earlier this week from Frank at Powerhouse and mannn!! Like a completely different bike, smoothed out the jerkiness i was experiencing in the lower gears. Really seems to have "woke the beast" i strongly recommend getting your ECU flashed by Frank at Powerhouse

I am going to get my 04 ecu flashed, so thought I would go to the powerhouse website, and just to let you know Frank, it is not working! Is there another link??

Back