Powdercoated Triple/Screens!

LoBusa

Registered
For those who didn't make it to Laguna I wanted to post a picture of my powdercoated triple tree and indiglo gauges. No scratches and no worry of any!!! YES!! Also, thanks to Bacharles who brought me the screens in Laguna to install on the fairing, I put them on with ease and they look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! Tell me whatcha' think!

LoBusa
thumbs-up.gif

triple_tree___gauges.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Lo I gotta look of work to do over winter
sad.gif

Its looks so good it makes a brotha just want a break down a cry

OK stop. This is a vulger display of wealth......
WHERE CAN I GET ONE.

AWESOME
NOT!!!!! I got the indiglo gauges at SpeedHut, not that expensive. Bacharles hooked me up with the screens, all I had to buy was the silicone glue to install. The triple tree was a straigh HOOK-UP, only cost me $50.00 ---- pays to know people!

Thanks for all the compliments!! Eventhough it's hella pretty like a show bike, I still ride the hell out of it. Just looks good doing it....
kickass.gif

Thanks for all the compliments!!  Eventhough it's hella pretty like a show bike, I still ride the hell out of it.  Just looks good doing it....  
kickass.gif
I'm a witness!!!
wow.gif
I was a witness till it lost me in the twisties and then again on Hwy 101.

This is no joke boys and girls! At 120, I thought that Big O and I would catch up around every curve. By the time we arrived at the hotel, Lo's engine was cool.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! I think I am done with Dex for a while.. I can't think of anything else to do right now. (except for maybe the radio/speakers mod like Thinker!) You need to post pix of that!!

Jetset, I got the gauges glowing again... I think the warp speed on the way back from San Fran just blew them out!! But they're all good now.. glowing a lovely purple
wink.gif

Lo

Thanks for all the compliments!!  Eventhough it's hella pretty like a show bike, I still ride the #### out of it.  Just looks good doing it....   :kick:
I'm a witness!!!
wow.gif
I was a witness till it lost me in the twisties and then again on Hwy 101.

This is no joke boys and girls! At 120, I thought that Big O and I would catch up around every curve. By the time we arrived at the hotel, Lo's engine was cool.
You guys are not kidding. I was with a smaller group on the ride back to the hotel running between 90 and 100 when all of a sudden VROOMMMMMMMMMMMMM there goes one bike then another and another. It was Lo and her gang. They stopped for gas and still beat us to the hotel.

Back