Inline five Hayabusa

Thanks guys :)
It will not fit a stock busa frame, I will make a new alu tube frame later no problem.
No electronics will be fitted, I hate it ;) I will use Ignitech ignition and TDMR Mikuni Carbs to fuel it.
Not 1701cc, it will be 1622cc.

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0993.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

I have a bike with Busa engine with Mikuni TDMR 41 carbs, work to good. :)

View attachment 1578646
That is very customized bro , I am wanting more info on this one also ... I see billet bits a plenty and modded standard wheelbase swingarm .... aluminum subframe ?? , Ohlins rear shock . Can you do replacement full triples for gen 2 , but accept the steering damper and ignition switch as standard ?? Maybe offset adjustable ??:thumbsup:

Beautiful work bro , astounding !!! What a surprise package that little sleeper is... :fire: I am loving that swingarm , is it 600 wheelbase ?? That is the best motorcycle custom Busa I have ever seen , and has made my evening , thank you for sharing !! So , could you make me a full set of triples for Gen 2 ??

its 1425mm, little longer than stock. All custom made in my garage, yokes are Pro mach, full adjustable. I do not have time to make triple for you now, I have alot of jobs that waiting on me.
So you can though but down the track ... later date will be okay . PM me when you can B.Esskedal , and we talk then okay . I need a good engineer machinist , for some Gen 2 bike components . In the meantime , I look forward to you posting your art bro . :thumbsup:

So you can though but down the track ... later date will be okay . PM me when you can B.Esskedal , and we talk then okay . I need a good engineer machinist , for some Gen 2 bike components . In the meantime , I look forward to you posting your art bro . :thumbsup:
HI. You sure do beautiful work! very very nice! But I do not see how you get 1422ccs. A gen 1 is 1298 with 2 mm stroke it is 1340 with 3mm it will be plus 21ccs so that is 1361 dived by 4 =340.25ccs times 5=1701.25 app which is great! Is my math off??? Do youwant to go LSR RACING?

sure is... and if it held up... would make a hell of a grudge bike... with spray... u imagine? the damn torque.

Back