Long Beach International Motorcycle Show

Will be good to see you, Owen. :beerchug:

Glad you're coming. Let me or schnick know if you want the discount code for the on-line ticket purchase.

Scar

Call in sick, so far myself,
Adam, and kromdom are goin' .

:thumbsup:

Remember when all those guys used to ride their Hayabusa to the show ~ now it's like pulling teeth just to get them to log on & post here *

attachment.php?attachmentid=65706&d=1375397841.jpg

Follow along @ www.Instagram.com/RocketRedC ~ now the I am #emwdRetiRed & don't have to work . . .

Well,after 3 Busas over 15 years I finally did it,stripped my damned oil pan!Walked by it and saw a quarter sized spot under it and a drop hanging from the plug(after sitting for two weeks)so grabbed a socket and was just gonna snug it up a hair,don't even think the damned plug moved a hair before I felt the threads start to go.Probably only moved an 1/8th turn or less before I caught it but will start looking for a pan soon as inserts have been known to leak and pans are pretty cheap,just a pain in the ass to have to drop(or move)the rad.,exhaust,etc. to get at it.:mad:

Well,after 3 Busas over 15 years I finally did it,stripped my damned oil pan!Walked by it and saw a quarter sized spot under it and a drop hanging from the plug(after sitting for two weeks)so grabbed a socket and was just gonna snug it up a hair,don't even think the damned plug moved a hair before I felt the threads start to go.Probably only moved an 1/8th turn or less before I caught it but will start looking for a pan soon as inserts have been known to leak and pans are pretty cheap,just a pain in the ass to have to drop(or move)the rad.,exhaust,etc. to get at it.:mad:

You know, headers can only be used one time, and you're gonna remove them.
Better start looking at turbos again.

Back