Got Some New Ink Myself!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
20171028_133307.jpg
20171028_133239.jpg

Finally got some new ink, just a piece if the full sleeve I am working on. Next appointment on 11/18.

Nice!!! I don't even know how many tattoos I have. It's clearly an addiction ;)

I have been wanting to do this for a while, just happened to work out for me this year. Thinking another 3 sessions to finish it all up.

I have been wanting to do this for a while, just happened to work out for me this year. Thinking another 3 sessions to finish it all up.

I've been working on my sleeve for a year and a half...I had no idea it took so long! I think I've had 5 sessions so far, no where near done......

I've been working on my sleeve for a year and a half...I had no idea it took so long! I think I've had 5 sessions so far, no where near done......

I bet it looks good, I have another session coming up next weekend. Will be the Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes, my son will get the Hobbes later. Some may think it is cheesy, but I really like the idea. Something we can share.

I bet it looks good, I have another session coming up next weekend. Will be the Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes, my son will get the Hobbes later. Some may think it is cheesy, but I really like the idea. Something we can share.

My sleeve is all in honor of Dad, in some way or another....first music he gave me, that he loved music so much and our house was filled with it, and I'm so obsessed myself. My fav song is by Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes, so a huge part are lyrics to that, and still not complete. The music notes, not done, it'll be a full sleeve once complete.

My favorite part though, so far, is a piece of his thumbprint from when he enlisted, he was still in high school, just before he headed to Vietnam. My artist added his hand writing that I had in birthday card to me...

So much more to get done, but right now, it's all just scattered thoughts. My artist promises me it'll all work together when it's done, and I have full faith in him.

Tatoos2.jpg

Tattoos.jpg
Tattoos3.jpg

Back