Problems With "turn Key" Super Ultra Turbo Hayabusa.. Anyone In Or Near Ny..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No really 1Busa, how do you really feel about GNBret? Lol!

It does not take a lot of people experience to figure Bret out. Think I did that 6 years ago in the best part of 5 minutes.

I am just surprised that the Admins and Mods allowed all the bad language and insults in this thread, irrespective of judging either the seller or the buyer. In the good old days I do not believe we would have tolerated that.

I wish u had shitted on this clown right from the jump right when the bike was listed... sounds like u wanna get ure hands on this guy also,
Hi. I wish you good luck with the the bike. you got a lot of good parts. Just hope you can get them working togather. If I had the cash I would have it. Like I said before I have $ 24000.00 to mine and its still is not even a roller yet. Still need $3000.00 to $4000.00 more. And then the motor about $30000.00 or more! Plus
WOW!

The definition of "This bike is Turn-Key with no BS!" seems to be different to one person than it is to me...
thank you... that's what this is about right now... its plain to see Its my problem... lesson learned... stay outta connecticuit.

I wish u had shitted on this clown right from the jump right when the bike was listed... sounds like u wanna get ure hands on this guy also

Nah I didn't chime in on the sale because it wasn't my place to do so. I figured even though he portrays himself as an sugar on here I thought he would be an honest decent human being in person and not try to rip somebody off. The fact he's been on here for so long and advertised the sale on here I thought he would do right bye the Org........ WRONG:banghead:

No trying to bash you but I hope you learned a valuable lesson from this. The way you described the interaction and conversation Red Flags and alarms should've been going off your head immediately. I think all the gadgets, buttons, and turbo parts blinded you from cold hard truth.

Said it was fresh out the shop ready to go but he wouldn't let you ride it and he wouldn't ride it......

Warning lights that should be off staying on....

Wanted you to trailer a "Turn Key" bike cause it had Race gas in it with a "Pump Tune"??? Why doesn't it have Race Gas and Race Tune or Pump Gas and Pump Tune??? Seems to me he just didn't want you to find out the underlying issues before he could grab the cash and make a break for it.

@ the end of the day it very well could be a loose wire or fouled plugs.... the jury is still out on that. I just know where's there's smoke there's usually fire! Either way how he went about it as a Man, an Org member, and supposed Law Enforcement Officer reflects poorly on his character. You said he's 50 years old!?!? Read his posts!!! Does that sound like a 50 year old man or some punk kid??? That right there is truly a damn shame.....

take a look at how he talks to people look how disrespectful his comments are Time and Time again!!!! Does he sound like an upstanding trustworthy kind of guy!?!? Would you wanna do business with a guy like this!?!? Would you take his word @ something!?!?

How about when we as citizens are forced to be subjected to cops with attitudes like this. This is not the only cop that thinks they can act like this simply because we have to let them. Otherwise they make for a very very long day for you. They are the douchebags that make all of them look bad.

This just highlights why we need to remind ourselves of what we may need to deal with when we are out there. I have had cops talk to me just like he has here. And they wonder why they have image problems with the public.

in prison.. we have what we term "cell gangsters".. they talk trash.. "ILL KILL U CO".... "U A GOD DAMN MORON" "U IDIOT"... I hear this stuff ALL THE TIME....ALWAYS from behind a 300lb door..... funny thing is though.... sooner or later.... that cell WILL OPEN..... and here I am... karma... like I said if he would answer his phone we could talk about this like men.... he wont... so I gotta do what I gotta do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back