Finally.........after A Lot Of Waiting Around For Parts She Is Finally Having The Supercharger Fitte

Hey Bigdev , how are you liking the GPS speedo ? I will be gearing my L2 down shortly , and think that unit will be an excellent replacement for the hard to read stocker , saving me re calibration also .

It's great ROADTOAD, I highly recommend it, real big numbers too which is handy at speed when your eyeballs are shaking haha. :super::race:

Hey Bigdev , how are you liking the GPS speedo ? I will be gearing my L2 down shortly , and think that unit will be an excellent replacement for the hard to read stocker , saving me re calibration also .

I made a little alloy bracket for it so it sits just forward of the ignition switch on an angle for better visibility. I velcroed it to the vertical side of the switch assembly at first but that wasn't too successful so I also tie wrapped it and that sorted it out, it hasn't moved since. :)

Both of you
BigDev and Roadtoad both have awesome bikes.
Neither looks special at a glance, until you look close, and see they were built for riders, not posers.
Function not flash!:beerchug:

OH-- the glorious sickness of that!! This is why I need this site to NOT go away. I don't buy new bikes. I make old bikes the best they can be. That is a far better bang for the buck. You end up with a better bike than the factory will ever make in our lifetime. Congrats. $4500 is very much worth the huge performance increase. Now you have a bike for life.

definitely SHOWCASE this bike . .

definitely do!

Back