What Hobby If There Were No Limits.

Full time Herpetologist

Language warning for video. Only 1 word but a strong one.
View attachment 1576795

20171001_015343.jpg

Interesting question, it made me think quite a bit.......

Retired two years ago, no problems with time, no debt, no real materialistic needs. Traveled and worked around the globe, today best place to be is home.

Still a healthy athletic nut-case here, that being my #1 hobby. What I really want is the athletic ability of a 28 year old, because these days they kick my butt in competition. No matter how much I want it, neither time, nor money can buy it. The horsepower I had 30 years ago is gone forever.

In short, as you get older, take care of your health. A healthy body resulting in a healthy mind, is more important than anything money or time can buy.

View attachment 1576591

At 51 I am in better shape now than when I was a racing cycist at 30
I take better care of myself and train smarter

Take a ride to the International Space Station, yes you can do that....Those "evil" Russians will take you up for same price our government pays them to take up NASA astronauts.

At 51 I am in better shape now than when I was a racing cycist at 30
I take better care of myself and train smarter
A lot of the Masters at 50 are still close to Elite cat 1 cat 2 status, not too far off pro. Enjoy, once you hit 60 that starts tapering quite a bit. I can still hang with the 1/2's provided the hills are not too long. I rode Pro late 70's early 80's, today there is no way I can even get close to my 52 minute 25 mile TT back in those days.

I would love to get my pilot's license and operate a helicopter. I wish I would have worked towards that while I was active duty in the military. I have done extensive travelling (both in and out of uniform); I have driven some pretty amazing machines. I have fired and carried some fantastic weaponry - there are not a lot of things in life that I have wanted to do that I haven't been able to do on some level - I am very fortunate and very blessed.

I would love to get my pilot's license and operate a helicopter. I wish I would have worked towards that while I was active duty in the military. I have done extensive travelling (both in and out of uniform); I have driven some pretty amazing machines. I have fired and carried some fantastic weaponry - there are not a lot of things in life that I have wanted to do that I haven't been able to do on some level - I am very fortunate and very blessed.

You forgot to mention you have had the honor to actually touch and repair "Humpty-Dumpty", the infamous fallenarch Busa! Lol! I would love to fly in an Osprey, did you ever get to do that when you worked on them?

I’m simple , I have my kids grand kids health fly fishing and I ride a busa. But, + 1 on the cars and I would like to ride a maxed turbo busa!

You forgot to mention you have had the honor to actually touch and repair "Humpty-Dumpty", the infamous fallenarch Busa! Lol! I would love to fly in an Osprey, did you ever get to do that when you worked on them?

LOL! Yes I did, on both counts!

I'd have a small fleet of jets that I could fly around whenever and wherever I wanted. I'd free lance for the US military too, just for funzies. Also a small fleet of exotic motorcycles stashed in hangars around the world, and a few nice cars as well. I'd travel all over with my wife and kiddo and see literally everything.

Back