What Hobby If There Were No Limits.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
What would you do if time or money were not a limitation? What area have you always been interested in and wanted to just dig in and be good at?

For me I think I would say photography or woodworking, I really enjoy both but suck at them equally..

Anything out there you just long to try?

image.jpeg
Flying for me too but flying down low. I'd love to fly a small plane along hiway 12 over the Clearwater, Selway and Lochsa rivers over the Lolo Pass into Montana in the winter. Flying low thru the Grand Canyon would be cool too. I'd also like to pilot a jet boat up the Rogue River in Oregon too. What I'll probably do more of is honing my hand gunning skills.

Definitively aerobatics or crop dusting (do they still do that?). I'd like to make my own plane or rebuild an old one

I would pursue a professional baseball career. I always loved ball but got convinced it was no career and gave up.

Funny, for each post I read I kept changing my mind.. Oh yeah thats a good one, check --> add to list of to do's

and for the record James I have called you a big baby for a long time too :)

Interesting question, it made me think quite a bit.......

Retired two years ago, no problems with time, no debt, no real materialistic needs. Traveled and worked around the globe, today best place to be is home.

Still a healthy athletic nut-case here, that being my #1 hobby. What I really want is the athletic ability of a 28 year old, because these days they kick my butt in competition. No matter how much I want it, neither time, nor money can buy it. The horsepower I had 30 years ago is gone forever.

In short, as you get older, take care of your health. A healthy body resulting in a healthy mind, is more important than anything money or time can buy.

1377284_10152295872582027_9138863746407163016_n.jpg

Last edited:
I really enjoyed that documentary The Long Way Around!!!

Probably do something similar to that. Except I would take my time and soak it all in. With today's technology I would do a Vlog and document the trip as I go. Have people chime in and tell me cool places to check out when I'm near bye :thumbsup:

Back