New Owner 2017 Hayabusa

good deal :) I was 12,994 out the door on my 2014 new , brother was 12,998 on his 2015 . We both bought in July of 2015 so you , and him got a better deal than me since mine was a left over year . I just went from wanting a 2015 blue to a black model , and there was only a few blacks left in my area with one DEALER who was a bobo so I took the 2014 from the non bobo dealer lol .
My 2016 new this years left over in AZ was 13k

Aaron what part of Arizona are you in ? Wife , and I are moving out there next year . ( home for her ) I have visted many times over the years , and love it there vs Houston suck ass . Texas is nice , but tired of it . Looking forward to a change :)
My 2016 new this years left over in AZ was 13k

Aaron what part of Arizona are you in ? Wife , and I are moving out there next year . ( home for her ) I have visted many times over the years , and love it there vs Houston suck ass . Texas is nice , but tired of it . Looking forward to a change :)
Bullhead City

I'm with Troy on Q3s (Now Q3+) but it depends if you want track star performance or long life. But EVERYTHING is better than teh battleass tires that come on it.

20170924_115617.jpg

IMG-20170924-WA0002.jpg

Back