Integrated Tail Light

Bus AZ

Registered
I have installed an integrated light on my bike and was wondering....

Has anybody used the stock turn signals in conjunction with the integrated? Can the flasher handle the extra current draw?

I installed only for the brake light as my OEM went bad...so I didn't even wire up the turn signal portion of the new light.

Thanks for any input

IMG_20170819_095535121_HDR.jpg

I run an led light similar to that and the leds have so little draw that it wont over work your flasher. i wired up both and they work fine in hazzard and turning situations.

Nice! Leds draw next to nothing so no issues there, is that an R77 Yosh? great looking can. BTW tell us something about your floor treatment. Epoxy? Rolled on? Inquiring minds need to know!

I would bet not having the OEM flashers working would be an equipment violation. Then again, the integrated tail light probably is too, technically speaking. I wouldn't worry about it if the police are reasonable by you. I have so much illegal equipment on my bikes, they'd throw away the key. I doubt they would stop me for that though. Speeding, always a possibility but I think they'd overlook the aftermarket stuff. Perhaps even nitrous bottles.

My Yana Shiki tail light blackout is really dark and admittedly not safe. Never been stopped for that or anything except speeding.

Sorry for the late response....

The OEM flashers are still in use. I just wired the tail for brake only.
Not real impressed with it as the brake light is very dim. The LEDs suck. Lol

Answers to previous questions:

Yes the pipe is an R-77 full system

And the coating on the garage is a roll on epoxy with a nice Arizona dust coat to keep the glare down:confused:

On a side note,
I think I will be buying a clear tail light from pashnit for more visibility....:banghead:

Last edited:
I have similar smoked tail light and never wired the signals part up because I have a module that makes all 3 act as running and brake lights for added safety. It also has 10 or so settings so you can make your brake lights pulse different patterns.

The one thing I don't like about our main tail light is the LED board inside it is at a 45deg so it doesn't face directly behind you.

Back