Fuel Pressure On Turbo Build

Jake whitebird

Registered
Okay here goes. Precision turbo comparable to gt3582r. Custom stainless header, rcc fuel pump, all rcc fuel system components. Working with my tuner and Richard at rcc. Boost starts coming in hard, and at 9k fuel pressure drops from 45 to 20, then rpms kind of bounce as it goes bop bop bop then she comes back in hard making 260hp. Have any of you guys seen this?? It's tuned in except for that funky area.

Okay here goes. Precision turbo comparable to gt3582r. Custom stainless header, rcc fuel pump, all rcc fuel system components. Working with my tuner and Richard at rcc. Boost starts coming in hard, and at 9k fuel pressure drops from 45 to 20, then rpms kind of bounce as it goes bop bop bop then she comes back in hard making 260hp. Have any of you guys seen this?? It's tuned in except for that funky area.

Somebody watching AFR I hope? Something is going south with the fuel regulator, either the regulator itself, or the way it is installed. Fix it before you blow it up. Is this a Stage One with FMU?

This is Richards 1:1 regulator. Hooked up to boost source from the plenum. A custom kit, using rccfuel components and ecu editor.

This is Richards 1:1 regulator. Hooked up to boost source from the plenum. A custom kit, using rccfuel components and ecu editor.
Is your signal hose from the Plenum to the regulator a dedicated line or is there something else connected or teed off from it?

IMG_4920.JPG
All lined out. Just had a scotch lok feeding the rcc pump, so atvthst rpm it wouldn't feed full voltage. cut the power and went straight to the pump. Bike runs very strong, making 256/118. Thanks to frank, and Richards components.

IMG_4935.JPG
Precision turbo gt3582r, stainless header, I think it's a gen 1 plenum, tial bov, tial external gate, rcc full full system,rcc drains and feeds, and piping made by me (slincone and a steel 90*)

Bike is cool I like how the rear sets match the paint. Are you thinking of mounting that other brake back up with all that power. I really thought gen 2 was 4lbs maxim stock. Also are you suprised on the torque. I know dynos read high and low. And what did you turner say about those things?

I'm did a stage one turbo build and pieced it together just like you is why I ask.

Back