Show me your trailer

hehe, I just read through the whole thread thinking "Ive spent my whole life believing it to be a mark of shame to trailer a motorcycle ... yet there is 11 pages of people actually SHOWING off thier trailers?? im not in kansas anymore:D"
to be fair though I do have a trailer, I bought it to move from Tennessee to Vegas almost three years ago. its been in storage ever since. ( it also wasnt the best idea ever, loaded boxes slid into my bike and rubbed the paint pretty bad in spots.)

now that im getting older and retired, my wife and I have spoken of getting a toy hauler thor RV to drive around with my bike in back to see the lower 48 states. ( shes flown everywhere for travel, not interested in riding 1000k to get to the next spot, plus shes insistant on taking the two cats...) we're looking at doing it in the next two years.

I had an opportunity to buy a 6x14 vnose from a fellow coach who was getting out. 7 ft ceiling, pop-out queen size bed and AC. I added lighting and shelving. That pop out adds tons of space on the inside just like a little hotel room. I've been very pleased with it so far.

IMG_4064.JPG
IMG_4068 (Large).JPG
IMG_4102 (Large).JPG

Back