Warning To All Fellow Busa Riders Looking At Getting A Custom Seat From Gruesome Gator Stitch Master

Batfink

Registered
First I need to say sorry for such a long title...... BUT

WARNING BUSA AND BIKER BROTHERS AND SISTERS

I have just finished a very bad experience with Bobbi Ray Muniz, owner and operator of Gruesome Gator Stitch Masters in North Pinellas Park, Florida. I have lost $600, been waiting six months, have been ignored and am now blocked from contacting this Company. I also have only a crap product to show for it all.
I highly recommend you avoid this vendor and advise your friends to do like wise unless they enjoy throwing their money down the drain.
Personally I found Bobbi Ray Muniz to be a liar that hides his true nature of being a hack behind religion, family and other riders.

Be safe and keep it shiney side up

Looked @ his site . focused on to many types of work from planes , cars , golf carts , boats , bar stools , restaurant both seats , and what ever makes a dime . Never a good sign .
Willing to bet no well trained staff in actual seat making just a recover it shop.

Batfink- Sorry to hear, had a similar experience from another shop.

More than likely took advantage of you because you are in Australia.

You might have some rights depending on How you paid eg. Paypal, American express, visa?

Hope that helps, good luck to ya.

I'm still pretty miffed at what I received when I ordered my gator seat!

a15791c792b86a18130f2b5091bda79d.jpg

First let me say sorry for your experience. Next would you please post pics of the work? Explain whats shoddy? I am just curious honestly, i have dealt with a few shady characters and quite honestly enjoy making their lives miserable. Really makes me made when they take advantage or my busa brothers and sisters.

Ok let introduce myself. I am the Bad guy being described by this gentleman who seems to have a problem with me and is running a massive smear campaign with his friends on my business just because I don't cater to his every demand. Some of which he used threats.
He requested I do Seats for him and he had some extra stuff done to the seats like memory foam and embroidery that was out sourced . He sent me the pictures I included in this post. I also included some finished results pics of the seats he claims I used pre used materials and that also faded on him hours after he put them on but for some reason in his photos on his rides he takes he has them on and they look just the way I sent them. I also Included a pic of the new seatcover I made for him that I was going to send on a new pillon but he would not give me an address to do so. I now removed the cover and will use the pillon on a respectful customer... on his page he has recruited his buddies to do a smear campaign on me. I am eager to see how far that will get him. When you deal with customers you should be as respectful as you can but also you can't let them try to walk all over you or just do what they want because you will lose anyway. I sent him what I saw in the pictures he drew up and sent me. I am guilty of taking a while to send him a new pillon. But I also will not let him bully me. That being said . Being who I am I will ask you one last time for your address to send you this seat in public so there is witness to the transaction.
And I will apologize for anything you are upset with. By the way the cover seen here is the way he wanted them done. Not the way seen on pic or on the seat.

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

Looked @ his site . focused on to many types of work from planes , cars , golf carts , boats , bar stools , restaurant both seats , and what ever makes a dime . Never a good sign .
Willing to bet no well trained staff in actual seat making just a recover it shop.

You are right ... my staff is. It a trained staff . I and my wife and my daughter are the only staff. I did teach upholstery after I graduated from the school I attended but that's about it. And what we do we try our best. Sometimes our best can be better but we are still learning day by day.

Over 300 customers with a 5 star rating and this gentlemen was that one exception. The one to warn me that I had 48 hours to show him some pictures or he would destroy my company. Him and his friends took my 5 star rating and drove it down. Let me tell you something Batfink.. too many people already know that I will give them quality work at a decent price.Gruesome Gator will remain and will continue to be the people who we are and will continue to get better at what we do. So send me the address so I can send you the replacement seat and be done with your nonsense.

Over 300 customers with a 5 star rating and this gentlemen was that one exception. The one to warn me that I had 48 hours to show him some pictures or he would destroy my company. Him and his friends took my 5 star rating and drove it down. Let me tell you something Batfink.. too many people already know that I will give them quality work at a decent price.Gruesome Gator will remain and will continue to be the people who we are and will continue to get better at what we do. So send me the address so I can send you the replacement seat and be done with your nonsense.
Having seen some of your work (photos ) ,I don't see a problem with them,in fact the work appears most impressive! .sounds like a typical whinging Australian.

Well if thats not just saying shut the F up .
I did not ever expect to see the 2nd half of the story . Stuff looks nice to me .

On my Russell day long I provided seat , and shipping .

Mr. Batfink I think you dug a hole you cant get out of.

Bobbi good luck sir , and thanks for explaining the whole story.

Also I shared your black honda seat on face book with a close friend needing a old yamaha fz750 seat done . My wife said American made :) We may send you her extra 600 bandit seat for a trim/lower job.

Last edited:
Bobbi,

I have to say that is some very very impressive work. Obviously you take pride in your craftsmanship. My hats off to you for staying professional.

Cap I suggest this thread is deleted and the OP banned! We at the ORG do not subscribe to lies and slam campaigns unless they are warranted :)

Back