2015 Rcc Stage 1 With Water Meth

Joshua Dumas

Registered
hey guys, its josh here and i figured now that i have a couple hundred miles under the belt with this bike that id do a quick write up.

First off i have to thank Frank from Powerhouse Motorcycles for the awesome build and the expert service.

I am extremely impressed with the power of the bike. Under boost the bike runs alot smoother and stronger than stock and once the 5k mark hits it a whole different ball game.

The only problem im having with it so far is traction haha. The set of pilot road 3's that are on it have around 8-9k miles and they have a hard time hooking up, but when they do hook this thing is very front end happy. I did just order power supersport evos so hopefully those will hook better.

IMG_0994.JPG
IMG_0997.JPG
IMG_1004.JPG
IMG_1005.JPG
IMG_1007.JPG
IMG_1310.JPG
IMG_1314.JPG
IMG_1374.JPG

Where is the larger tank designed to fit? Or is it for one of those tiger tail things where there is no trunk? I did the trash can trunk mod but still want to have as much space as possible for the long rides I like to take. Phone, wallet, drink, etc still need to fit in there

Where is the larger tank designed to fit? Or is it for one of those tiger tail things where there is no trunk? I did the trash can trunk mod but still want to have as much space as possible for the long rides I like to take. Phone, wallet, drink, etc still need to fit in there

The larger tank was originally designed to fit into a Gen 2 stock tail with some minor mods to the inner fender. It does take up the whole area, so if you are looking for space, you are better off with the round tank . . .

quick update on the bike, it now has over 5k miles on it since the setup and im loving it just as much as the day i got it back. Unfortunately its getting to be winter time and shes going to be staying in the garage for the next couple months.

i was able to bring it to the 1/4 mile back in October but the best i could do was a 11.177 at 153.67. I had been practicing launches on the street a bit but the track was completely different. It was tough going against the harley i kept getting paired with because i wasnt really able to hear my bike getting into boost in 1-2 and i kept spinning 2nd.

also i have a quick riding vid of it:

i do have another quick vid that i havent finished editing where i go from 70-155 in 7 seconds or so.

Good stuff lower it and extend it so you can get on the power! Perfect bike congrats!

Bike looks like a handful. You should put a longer arm on it and do boost by gear. Bike will really fly then. After seeing this build months ago inspired me to buy a gen 2 busa.

Back