240 kit

tony01

Registered
well it done it took awhile to install the kit but i'm done.by the way now i need a speedo healer for tha busa any one got i one for sale?

DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0028-2.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

Tony, nice job on your swing arm. May I ask you who made your chrome s.a.? I really like how it says hayabusa on it...been thinking about doing the 240. How many inches over stock are you? Do you recommend the company? You know how it is on some things you barely survive it..but it gets there somehow. Did your supplier work with you and fulfill their obligations fairly and on time? Any information would be much appreciated...thanks..and once again...gorgeous bike...oh, one more question...how does she turn in the twisties with the extended s.a.? 2hip

Tony, nice job on your swing arm. May I ask you who made your chrome s.a.? I really like how it says hayabusa on it...been thinking about doing the 240. How many inches over stock are you? Do you recommend the company? You know how it is on some things you barely survive it..but it gets there somehow. Did your supplier work with you and fulfill their obligations fairly and on time? Any information would be much appreciated...thanks..and once again...gorgeous bike...oh, one more question...how does she turn in the twisties with the extended s.a.? 2hip

the s.a came with the hayabusa on it,it 9in more than stock,i do recommend the company i got it from all things chome,yes they did work with me on the install and what needed to have to install the s.a and they do sell kits,as far as the twisties go's it feel more better to me it didn't slow me down,but i stll had to get used to it being there.

Hey I'm a newbie to the forum. But I just purchased a 04 busa last week and appears to have the same exact 240 kit on my bike. Any possible way to get close up shoots of the spacers and axle used o your bike? Think some one used the wrong parts on mine having some issues. Any help would be awesome thank you

IMG_2541.JPG

Hey I'm a newbie to the forum. But I just purchased a 04 busa last week and appears to have the same exact 240 kit on my bike. Any possible way to get close up shoots of the spacers and axle used o your bike? Think some one used the wrong parts on mine having some issues. Any help would be awesome thank you

View attachment 1572318

Welcome to the org. Is that a steel pipe cap on your axle? :banghead: Some people have no business owning tools.

Welcome to the org. Is that a steel pipe cap on your axle? :banghead: Some people have no business owning tools.
Yea looks like it's a steel pipe cap. But pulled the axle out today and looks like a legit axle but not 100% what there using on these kits. And not sure about the spacers there using

I am running stock swingarm and wheel, so can't help you with pics. I can tell you that is not right though, must be a real pain to get that to the correct torque.

Yea looks like it's a steel pipe cap. But pulled the axle out today and looks like a legit axle but not 100% what there using on these kits. And not sure about the spacers there using
Those definitely arent the right parts for that kit. Even the nuts on your sprocket appear to be sifted out of an old toolbox under a kitchen sink. Take it to a shop if you cant get it done right yourself. I saw on your other post how the chain is rubbing your rim bad. I wouldnt even ride it like that anymore...only a matter of time before something jimmy rigged pops, cracks, snaps under pressure.

Those definitely arent the right parts for that kit. Even the nuts on your sprocket appear to be sifted out of an old toolbox under a kitchen sink. Take it to a shop if you cant get it done right yourself. I saw on your other post how the chain is rubbing your rim bad. I wouldnt even ride it like that anymore...only a matter of time before something jimmy rigged pops, cracks, snaps under pressure.
Yea we tore it down Saturday I work at a Powersports shop but haven't had anyone roll Threw with a 240 kit yet. But did figure out last night that they messed up and out one of the wheel spacers on the outside of the swing arm instead of the inside. It is an actually axle come to find out they put a pipe end cap on it though. I have no clue why. And on top of that it wore out the wheel bearings so going to do that Tuesday. It's amazing what people rig up on a bike escpially one of that power. Thanks everyone for the input so far. Hopefully someone has a 240 kit they can get some good pictures of.

Back