Soon To Be New Owner!

Acruz5

Registered
Good Morning All,

I apologize if this is a little long winded but I feel it should be shared for those may have or have had issues and just as a success story with some twists and turns
I've been riding on and off for the past 9-10 years. Started on my (ex) step-dad's 2004 GSXR 750, sold that off after 2 years or so and took a break. A year and a half later, I bought a 2008 Victory Jackpot. Kept her for about 2 years and sold her off due to some extenuating circumstances.

My dream bike has always been a Hayabusa, starting with the 08 (new) body style. I could never afford one before. The bug hit me a few weeks ago when my best friend offered to sell me his 2005 GSXR 600, at a realllllllllllly good price. I had the money cash and didn't think anything of it. Then through conversations with the g/f (and after I bought her a new Pilot) she was on board with me getting what I wanted... a 2008 Orange and Black Busa'. After searching the east coast (I'm in PA) I found one at a dealership not too far away. It has 7XXX miles on it and Yoshi pipes and looked like it was pretty well kept. I started researching prices and couldn't bring myself to pay the 7995 (+ all other fees). A guy on CL had a 2013 for sale for 8500 with 2XXX miles...he called me about 3-5x over 2 days while I was trying to get things worked out with the bank. The morning that I was going to finalize everything I got a text message that said it wasn't for sale anymore, he talked his wife into letting him keep it (along with his 2015 Harley he just picked up). I then found a 2013 in NY that was for sale for around 8500 with 9XX miles on it! I called around Noon and by the time I had the information to the bank, it was sold!

After 1 or 2 more weird CL conversations I was about to give up. Then I found a 2015 with 0, yes ZERO miles on it for sale. This was the one. I called the dealer, got everything worked out and put a deposit to hold it for me.

I am going on the 3.5-4hr trip to VA on Tuesday morning to pick her up! After the week that I had, I am happy to say, I am a (very soon to-be) proud owner of an untouched 2015 Busa! Needless to say, my buddy's 600 will still be for sale lol.

I will make sure to post pictures as soon as I get her! I am excited to be a part of the forum and look forward to getting to meet some new people with a similar passion!

20170411_124418.jpg
20170411_124441.jpg
20170411_124434.jpg
20170411_124452.jpg

Welcome and congrats on the new ride and to the insanity of the .org!

Very happy for you, nice looking 2015!! Let the mods begin!! I just bought a 2005 GSXR600 from my cousin at the beginning of the year for very cheap, because he crashed it and didn't want to fix it! he's got an 80's Monte Carlo he'd rather put the money towards. I already put it back together and I've done one track day on it!

FD4FC73C-9434-4E9B-A442-BDDCFD458CF4_zpsr3emqit7.jpg

Back