Handgunning! Another Manly Topic

rock.gif

One handers... 454 casual
Custom shop springfield 1911 40 cal
Im a ex IPSC national champ... How many times do you want me to hit it in 1 second?

Glock 27 (.40SW)
Glock 35 (.40SW)
Taurus M444 Raging Bull (.44Mag)
Taurus M617 (.357Mag)
Remington 870 Marine Magnum with Choate Mark 6 stock (12g)
Ruger MkII with various Volquartsen mods (.22LR)
Ruger 10/22 with various Volquartsen mods (.22LR)
AK-47 Romanian WASR (7.62x39)
AR-15 Bushmaster M4 (5.56/.223)

Maybe a Remington 700 next.. or USP..
si.

No handguns, but here's what's under my bed.
Two... Remington 1100 semi auto 12 ga
Win M59 12ga pump
Remington single shot 12ga
defender....my favorite
1917 303.. not sure of make
Nylon 66 .22

Would like to have a handgun or 10 , but they are a pain in the but to get up here.......too much red tape.

Hmmm.. Not sure if anyone cares. But I personally wont be posting what I have. I dont want to peek anyones interest who might be lurking on the net.

second, you never tip your hand and let anyone know what you have.

Third, after the other post about being mindfull of the women on this board, I am reluctant to be involved with a "manly" thread.
I don't like to C a bro hang on a thread, personal opinions on your points…

1. People have pride in their stuff & like to show off despite the “dangers†& on-lookers will always take note.
2. True, one should never tip their hand, but I got weak to this rule & wanted to share (OK, show off) anyway ‘cuz others are taking the same “risksâ€.
3. I know I’m new here & I know I'm a gentleman but can’t bikers get together without worrying about be so politically correct all the time? Man, that’s no fun.

With, that said, got any opinions on LOUD pipes???

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086375246 -->

Win M59 12ga pump
defender....my favorite
Nylon 66 .22

Would like to have a handgun or 10 , but they are a pain in the but to get up here.......too much red tape.
MSF is that 303 a Mossberg?

Win M59 12ga pump
defender....my favorite
Nylon 66 .22

MSF is that 303 a Mossberg?
Hey Krieg...or anybody tjhat might know.
Only markings on it are.
England
12500lbs
GR

It's bolt action, and has a brass but with a capped hole in  it for
rock.gif
???....maybe bayonet
rock.gif
???

I have no idea what it is

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086360981 -->

rock.gif

My best guess without seeing it is that it is a Lee-Enfield 1917 in .303. This was an update to the Pattern 14 English rifle that was in .276 caliber. This was a standard military issue weapon of the English and Australian (possibly canadian) troops from wwI up till Korea. The hole in the butt plate and stock was for a field cleaning kit.

http://www.rt66.com/~korteng/SmallArms/leenfld.htm

Check out this link or maybe do a google for Lee-Enfield .303 and you will probably be able to identify it from the photos you find. Hell it may even be worth something  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086373364 -->

My best guess without seeing it is that it is a Lee-Enfield 1917 in .303. This was an update to the Pattern 14 English rifle that was in .276 caliber. This was a standard military issue weapon of the English and Australian (possibly canadian) troops from wwI up till Korea. The hole in the butt plate and stock was for a field cleaning kit.

http://www.rt66.com/~korteng/SmallArms/leenfld.htm

Check out this link or maybe do a google for Lee-Enfield .303 and you will probably be able to identify it from the photos you find. Hell it may even be worth something  
biggrin.gif
Wow.....you know yer guns I see.
Thanks Krieg....I'll look into it a little closer, and let ya know for sure!!

just a few of my toys

Ruger P90
G3
16 ga. auto
AR-15 with a match grade barrel
and on the way a SKS
everything except the Ruger is kept loaded in a fireproof gunsafe and the HG is in very close proximity to me
wink.gif

cool.gif

oooh.....dangerous one.

30/30...in the garage

Gillette Mach 3 - bathroom shelf

Gillette Mach 3 Championship Edition - Medicine Cabinet (for the those "hairy" nights)

Bic Disposables - right outside the shower, in the guest room, in my room, in the outside bathroom.

I guess I'm a pretty well-armed man....

Forum: " Friends Romans Country Men Lend Me Your Ears "

Good evening hate to beat a dead horse here but just wondering since below was the only link I found in the archives here. I want to start off by saying that the reason I bought a Busa was so that I can get away from trouble quickly before I get into trouble.

I currently applied for my CWP in Florida and was wondering given I've seen several YouTube videos with riders especially in Miami flashing their heat neatly packed in the leather gear if stopped what is the protocol with the Police show them you permit and your license this sounds dangerously sketchy in today society what is the growing opinion on this matter?

I personally rather be caught with one than without one if needed since i ride along most of the time !! Especially with the crazies around town...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/america-needs-more-gun-control.97707/page-4#post-1762401

Ahhh. Dem are cute guns guys. Lol j/k!
This is one of my latest purchases. Not quite a CC IWB unit, but fun as hell on the range!
S&W 500 with the 12" bear hunting barrel (.50 cal). The 300 grain loads are fun. The 400 grains are redunculous! Thing weighs in at 4.5 POUNDS empty...5.5 loaded!
Bought a Kimber Ultra Carry II for another carry gun when I bought this.
Loads of others too, mainly handguns tho.
Troy

image.jpeg

Ahhh. Dem are cute guns guys. Lol j/k!
This is one of my latest purchases. Not quite a CC IWB unit, but fun as hell on the range!
S&W 500 with the 12" bear hunting barrel (.50 cal). The 300 grain loads are fun. The 400 grains are redunculous! Thing weighs in at 4.5 POUNDS empty...5.5 loaded!
Bought a Kimber Ultra Carry II for another carry gun when I bought this.
Loads of others too, mainly handguns tho.
Troy

View attachment 1572157

...you need some 700 grain rounds for that.
Bullet looks like a wadcutter, and a small spray paint can.

Va has open carry, and I have concealed carry.
I'de wear that .500 on my hip when I went riding, lol.

Ezz When you pulled over you are required to inform the officer of your permit if you are carrying. Just hand over the permit with the driver lic.

My carry weapon is a Para Ordnance factory hot rod 45. Auto loaders are my choice (Colt and Ruger) but I have a few wheel guns too for grins. Won a pin competition with one of my Pythons and a Fl. speed match with my Smith model 19 (talk about old school).

Back