Help

Mauro luchessi

Registered
It's input And the voids of the filter and pressure rule where are they going? You are in all forums and nobody shows me something clear

IMG_4490.JPG

Please rephrase your question as it is not understandable.

I can't get the link to work but here is what to do. Google "rcc turbo instalation". You will find a pdf file containing instalation instructions. This will show you where to hook up all the lines.
Your picture shows hook up ports for a boost gauge, wastegate line, blow off valve and air temperature sensor. There are 2 extra ports I see as well, maybe for a boost controller? You could plug these as well.
I would suggest pulling the air temp sensor out of the plenum, plugging that hole, and strapping the air temp sensor to the bikes frame. Once hot, the air temp sensor can create a lean condition.

Looks like a Hahn plenum?

Hi, I live in Argentina, excuse my way to exorcise me. Buy via ebay turbo hahn plenum 16g internal (waste gate) and I have many questions with the installation x example turbo oil feed, filters empty, it is difficult for manuals to emtender because it looks different to this kit ... Sending photos. For that reason I wanted to see how their connections were in terms of vacuum and turbo power.

Back