My Busa Christmas Garage Modification (pic Heavy)

Rivercop UK

Registered
Well, Spent a fortune on the run up to Xmas on bling and performance mods for the 'Busa .... In fact I spent about 5x more than on the missus ... But she won't mind as long as she doesn't find out !!

Right ... Ready to rock n roll:
DSC_0031.jpg

Rear wheel off and a sprocket change:
DSC_0033.jpg

ECU Editor - STP, TRE, Switch off o2 and PAIR and a general fiddle:
DSC_0032.jpg

Drop the oil and coolant:
DSC_0035.jpg

Radiator and OEM headers off:
DSC_0036.jpg

Airbox off and BMC Filer fitted. Also removed huge Tracker unit found wedged inside - Also dropped in some Iridium sparkies while I was in there:
DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

PAIR block off's fitted:
DSC_0042.jpg

New exhaust back from welders ... Sliced myself up good and proper while wrapping it:
DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

PCV fitted ... Pain in the butt to get to those secondary injector plugs .. Many swears were made:
DSC_0045.jpg

All put back together:
DSC_0047.jpg

PCV and Autotune all nicely tidied away:
DSC_0049.jpg

The Autotune wideband sensor plugs are huge and really difficult to place. For once the bike fired up straight away without any problems. PCV and Autotune appear to be working, but as its -3 outside its not going for a run out yet. Still gotta put its fairings back, Airblade screen when it arrives, and overhaul the brakes. ROLL ON SPRING !!

Ok just a fyi its a clone of the vance/ hines header . I like it . I was going to get a black widow till a great deal on a vance / hines knocked on my door .

Looking good I be interested on the feedback on your mods when the weather gets better for you ha ha and especially the black widow exhaust :thumbsup:

By what your saying bout cramming stuff in (PC etc) sounds like Sixpacks trunk mod is next on the list while the bikes apart.

By what your saying bout cramming stuff in (PC etc) sounds like Sixpacks trunk mod is next on the list while the bikes apart.

Not quite .. I did the hump mod just to keep the tyre puncture stuff and some spare fuses etc in.

As for the exhaust, it's not as nice quality as the V&H setup, but at half the cost it's not so bad. It makes the bike a bit raspier but not obnoxiously so (Until 8500rpm and then it howls like a hell demon dog after its tail was stood on). I would get a video link put up but I kinda like my neighbours.

Back